This adventure is nearly ready to begin. I will be looking for 5 to 6 players who are willing to commit to one day a week of gaming beginning on Date to be determinedat 6pm Pacific time (9 Eastern).
Character Creation Information
- All characters will start level 1.
- Characters may be created from any legal 4e source. If the character is created from any setting other than the Standard or Forgotten Realms then a reason for them being in this realm will be needed.
- If you choose a deity for your character, please choose from the deities of this realm.
- All characters may use the standard array or point buy system. A PDF Character Sheet or Character builder export will be needed before your character is ok’d for use.
- Please feel free to read through the wiki for any information that may be useful to you.
- You may choose one of the Gate Pass backgrounds if you wish and gain the appropriate bonus feat (as per the group chosen).
- Everyone may be trained in one additional skill from their background (or choose to add a +2 bonus to a skill already trained) which represents what they did before starting.
- You may choose 1 background and 1 theme if you wish in addition to the Gate Pass background.
- Detailed backgrounds are required. I will use the information to make the game more personal.
- Wishlists are required (minimum to the end of the heroic tier). It will make treasure more effective.
Note that if you create your character in character builder, adding extra feat and skill is not possible, just note these on your character sheet. They can be added in the Virtual Tabletop.
We will be using Fantasy Grounds for play. I will have an Ultimate Licence by then so anyone can play.
Any questions create a post in the forum. I will answer them as quickly as possible.
Feel free to add to the wiki if you wish. I will update it as the game progresses to represent what your characters know. Most likely I will initially post the lowest common knowledge and update it as the party shares information with each other.
I would like the adventure log to represent
- my posts of the game,
- your character ‘journals’,
- some pbp rping if that comes up.