1. Ambush – + 4 to hide and move silently checks
2. Ambush (darkness) – Monsters target light sources first – darkness effect
3. Bog – -3 Dex, Movement 1/2, No 5 foot steps, Torches have 50% chance of going out.
4. Concealment – unless adjacent to PC, Monsters have concealment, 20% miss chance
5. Concealment (total) – Unless adjacent to PC, monsters have 100% concealment, 50% miss chance
6. Cover – As per the PHB (+ 4 AC, + 2 Reflex saves, No AOO’s possible)
7. Cover (soft) – As cover but no bonus to Reflex saves
8. Cover (total) – As Cover, but benefits are total.
9. Cursed X – All will saves are increased by X. Ignore if target is insane.
10. Deep Darkness – Torches give off 1/2 light and magical light requires a Concentration check DC 15+spell level or goes out.
11. Deep Silence – No sound can be made in this room.
12. Desecration X – Undead gain turn resistance X while in this room.
13. Diseased (Name) X – Every minute, PC must make a Fort save DC X or contract the named disease.
14. Distracting Noises X – Will and Reflex saves take X penalty. Concentration and Listen take X penalty. No rest.
15. Distracting Visions X – Initiative penalty X, AOO’s take penalty X to hit.
16. Drafty – Lanterns and torches have a 50% chance of being extinguished.
17. Echoes X – Listen DC is increased by X.
18. Extreme cold – after 1 minute PC’s suffer cold, Spells cast at Concentration DC 10+spell level
19. Extreme Heat – After 1 minute PC’s suffer Extreme Heat (as per DMG), PC’s in med or heavy armor cannot charge
20. Fear X – Will save DC x or shaken while in the room and xd6 minutes later.
21. Fearless – Monsters cannot be intimidated, Undead cannot be turned, instead taking Cleric level in damage after being turned.
22. Flooded – Dex -2, Movement 1/2, No 5 foot steps, 50% chance of torches going out.
23. Fog X – Vision reduced to X feet. Up to X feet targets have concealment, after X feet targets have total concealment.
24. Hallowed X – Clerics and paladins gain bonus to all charisma based checks equal to X but suffer –X to rebuke attempts.
25. Haunted – No rest, healing or regaining spells in this place
26. Hazardous Footing X – PC’s moving faster than 1/2 must make a Reflex Save DC X or fall and take 1d4+1 damage. No 5 foot step.
27. Invisible – Creatures are invisible until they attack.
28. Negative Energy – Undead heal 1 point per hour in this room. All others suffer 1 damage per minute.
29. Poor Footing – All monsters and PC’s suffer an attack penalty of X unless they make a Reflex save DC X.
30. Positive Energy – PC’s heal 1 HP/hour in this room. Undead suffers 1 damage/minute.
31. Safe – Reduce random encounters to 1/6th.
32. Smoke – Fort save DC 15+1/previous save or choke. Choking for 2 consecutive rounds causes 1d6 non-lethal damage. Smoke obscures vision, giving concealment (20% miss chance) to characters within it.
33. Spell Resistance X – All occupants of the room gain spell resistance X. This does not stack with existing spell resistance.
34. Stagnant Air – Fort save DC 15+1/previous save or choke. Choking for 2 consecutive rounds causes nausea.
35. Submerged – Room is completely underwater.
36. Tremors X – Reflex save DC X or suffer 2d6 damage from falling rocks.
37. Unhallowed X – Room is unholy. Clerics and paladins suffer X penalty to all Cha based checks but gain X to all rebuke attempts.