Player characters are considered to be rare individuals that show great promise. They tend to be stronger, smarter, and faster than the average individual. They have the potential to shape the world if they put themselves to the task.
The guidelines below are a loose interpretation of the Pathfinder Heroic stat array.
- Point Buy: 15
- Statistics are purchased before racial modifiers are applied.
- Statistics will range from 8 to 15 before racial modifiers are applied.
- A statistic may not be below 10 before racial modifiers are applied.
- Low Wisdom, Intelligence, or Charisma characters should be role-played appropriately.
- Every four character levels, a character normally gains +1 to a statistic. Alternately, the player may choose to take 3 normal skill points or 2 favored class skill points. With GM approval, the player may instead be allowed to select a trait or a half-feat. All requirements and restrictions for skill points, traits, or feats must be met per normal guidelines.