Female half-elf Monk 4
LN Medium humanoid
Init +3 ; Senses Perception +10, Low-light Vision, Keen Senses (+2 sight-based, +2 sound-based)
AC 17, touch 17, flat-footed 14 (+3 dex, +4 monk bonus)
hp 33 (4d8+4)
Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +7
Defensive Abilities Elven Immunities, Dodge, Monk Evasion, Still Mind
Spd 40 ft./x4
Melee Unarmed Strike +4/+4 1d8 20/x2
Melee Unarmed Strike +6 1d8 20/x2
Melee Quarterstaff +4 1d6 20/x3
Melee Quarterstaff +0/+0 1d6 20/x3
Ranged Longbow +2 1d8 20/x3
Special Attacks Improved Unarmed Strike, Stunning Fist, Flurry of Blows, Unarmed Strike, Ki Pool
Str 11, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 17, Cha 11
Base Atk +3, Cmb +4
Feats Dodge (PFB 85), Improved Unarmed Strike (PFB 89), Skill Focus (PFB 94), Stunning Fist (PFB 95), Weapon Finesse (PFB 97), Weapon Focus (PFB 97)
Skills Acrobatics +10, Bluff +1, Climb +5, Diplomacy +1, Escape Artist +8, Heal +4, Intimidate +4, Knowledge (history) +6, Knowledge (religion) +2, Perception +10, Sense Motive +7, Stealth +13
Languages Common, Elven
SQ Monk Fast Movement, Slow Fall
Combat Gear Unarmed Strike, Quarterstaff, Longbow
Other Gear Backpack, Bedroll, Leather Armor, Quarter Staff, Monk outfit, Armor & Shield, Weapons
• FLURRY OF BLOWS – A monk may make a flurry of blows with special monk weapons and unarmed strikes interchangably, according to the modifiers in PFA3 30. (PFB 28-29, 30).
• AC BONUS – When unarmored and unencumbered, the monk adds her Wisdom bonus (if any) to her AC. In addition, a monk gains a +1 bonus to AC at 5th level. This bonus increases by 1 for every five monk levels thereafter (+2 at 10th, +3 at 15th, and +4 at 20th level). These bonuses to AC apply even against touch attacks or when the monk is flat-footed. She loses these bonuses when she is immobilized or helpless, when she wears any armor, when she carries a shield, or when she carries a medium or heavy load. (PFB 28).
• MONK BONUS FEATS – You have chosen the following monk bonus feats: Dodge, Stunning Fist. (PFB 29).
• MONK WEAPONS AND ARMOR – Monks are proficient with club, crossbow (light or heavy), dagger, handaxe, javelin, kama, nunchaku, quarterstaff, sai, shuriken, siangham, and sling. Monks are not proficient with any armor or shields When wearing armor, using a shield, or carrying a medium or heavy load, a monk loses her AC bonus, as well as her fast movement and flurry of blows abilities. (PFB 28).
• UNARMED STRIKE – A monk gains Improved Unarmed Strike at 1st level as a bonus feat. The Monk can attack with any appendage, so no negatives for offhand attacking. The monk deals more damage with an offhand attack, by the tables in PFA3 29, 30. (PFB 29).
• MONK EVASION – At 2nd level or higher if a monk makes a successful Reflex saving throw against an attack that normally deals half damage on a successful save, she instead takes no damage. Evasion can be used only if a monk is wearing light armor or no armor. A helpless monk does not gain the benefit of evasion. (PFB 29).
• MONK FAST MOVEMENT – The monk has a bonus to base speed of +5 feet when unarmored and unencumbered. (PFB 29).
• STILL MIND – +2 bonus on saving throws against spells and effects from the school of enchantment. (PFB 29).
• KI POOL – A Ki point will buy for one round: 1 extra attack at highest BAB during a Flurry of Blows, +20 ft. speed, or +4 dodge AC. You have 2 points in your ki pool. (PFB 30).
• SLOW FALL – Within arms’ reach of a wall, a monk may treat a fall as if it were 20 feet shorter than it actually is. (PFB 30).
1. Gender? Female 2. Race? 1/2 elf in Pathfinder 3. Height? 5’9” 4. Weight? 178 lbs. of monk(ey) muscle 5. Profession? Monk 6. Build? Lithe with petite breasts B cup 7. Eye Colors? Tri-colored (pretty day) sky blue, dove grey and deep storm cloud grey / black 8. Hair Colors? Raven black (from her father) dark amber like the tree sap, and light amber/ again like the tree sap Her hair has a translucence to it in the amber portions. Her hair grows in segments according to color in an attractive distribution growing naturally about her head (for a point of reference see Kiani in Fathom, thought not the same colors) Hairstyle: Swept back away from face in long pony tail hanging over even longer hair that hangs down her back. Her hair is drawn hair out of face for combat with intentional ‘wisps’ hanging to either side of her face in an anime traditional oriental warrior style. Think Father Night Rose in Trinity Blood for point of reference as to length. 9. Tattoos? Yes. Her tattoos look like modern tribal tats. Her Serene tats cover from her shoulder to just above her elbow connect across her back just below the neck with a flame in the center floating between thin ‘arms’ of the tattoo. The tats are henna colored, applied by magic and signify that she has attained the rank of The Serene (a martial rank that designates her as having functional mastery of all basic forms and herself.) The next rank is that of The Lucky and the final rank is The Wise. Each advancement brings a new enhancement of the base tattoo take place in a ceremony to honor the receipentant. 10. Religious Symbol Yes, Candle with a glyph carved in the side the candle is hollow and contains a piece of Jade with her secret name on it. Worn as a necklace bound around her neck by thin woven leather and silk 11. What was her family life like? Loving and supportive foster parents. They treated he like one of their own. Her foster parents took in children of those who had passed on or were traveling for the The Floating Cliffs Monastery. Ria was the only permanent resident of their home. Her foster parents could not have children. Visited by her birth father when he came through the City of the Clouds. She loves him very much. 12. How or where was she educated? She was taken to be educated at the The Floating Cliffs Monastery by her foster family where they functioned as part of the support staff. As she was taken in to be fostered by her (father selected) foster parents. Her foster parents knowing she would be best served by the training of the monks that trained her father. Further, her parents (foster parents shall be for all further referencing be referred to as her parents) also did not have access to the language of her mother no her mother’s culture. Where the monastery did have such cultural treasures and studies. The monks regularly sent out emissaries (her father was one of the emissaries sent out) to collect culture, languages, new technology, news, and new dialects. (More on her parents later) 13. Where was she born? In the home of an midwife mage on the boarder of the dwarves lands. 14. Has she done anything else for a living? Ria has been a precocious child and then a monk. She had begun her studies to become a cleric of Vashni. 14. Has she done anything else for a living? Ria has been a precocious child and then a monk. She had begun her studies to become a cleric of Vashni. 15. What are Ria’s beliefs on church and state? The church endures under Vashni’s and Dhar Koron’s direction when heeded. States rise and fall when driven by humanity. Humans without faith and devotion are warlike when left to overpopulate and not listen to the world around them and the needs of the Earth Goddess. The Floating Cliffs Monastery provide and create all thet is good and safe where she is from, they provide reasonable rules or rather rules that create reason, good perimeters and solutions to given circumstances. 16. Describe the character’s moral code: 1. How mercenary is she? She follows Vashni’s guidance in all things, so most likely not mercenary. 2. Will you kill innocents? Yes, to end suffering and if requested. 3. Rape? A completely foreign concept to her. 4. Torture? Has had not had the need to become familiar with this concept, thus she does not know and will be part of character development. 5. Stealing? No, for she has always had what she needed and been able to ask for and receive what she wanted. 6. Lie? Not exactly; she has caused mischief and been evasive but has in the end admitted to her actions. 7. Cheating? Not really she fights and acts with focus, strategy, and determination. 8. Does she keep her word? Yes, if she says she will accomplish a deed or action she will accomplish it. She is known to be reliable. It is not about honor. It is about the needing to be done and accomplishing the task. 9. Written contract? Contracts are really for foreigners (People not of the Floating Cliffs). Contracts hold little to no meaning. She will not acknowledge a written contract over a verbal agreement. 10. Under what circumstances would you kill someone? Vashni or possibly Dhar Koron requested/told her through premonition or inspiration, she is asked her to do so by the person wanting to die, facing a foe in combat, a being trying to kill or harm her, to protect x from y, and someone beyond the realm of help that is suffering terribly (mercy killing.)
17. What are her goals? To follow the premonitions and wisdom of Vashni and to do Vashni’s bidding. She will perform requests from Dhar Koron as long as they do not conflict with Vashni’s direction.
18. What drives her toward her goals? Her faith in Vashni’s premonitions or visions.
Weapons: Quarterstaff and H to H (everybody was Vash Dhar fighting, they were fast as lightening) The fighting style of Vash Dhar is unique to the “Temple, “ as it was co-developed with the monks of Dhar Koron from the Vashnian martial form Vashwi and the Dhar Koronian form Dhary. It is a very powerful presentiant style that strengthens the base styles. Only The Lucky or The Wise may teach. The Serene may provide insight as to how to slightly make corrections in stance as they are recognized as having base knowledge of the form.