- h6. Ahleena, Acolyte of the Rising Sun Level 5 Cleric
A gentle acolyte from Delver’s Dale, now inspired to don arms and protect her people. Has never left the Dale, does not like causing harm.
- Initiative +1 Senses Perception +4; low-light vision Speed 5 SAVING THROWS: +1
- HP 55; Bloodied 28 AC 20; Fortitude 16, Reflex 18, Will 20 Healing Surge: 8
- Mace (Standard, at-will) Weapon
+8 vs Armor Class; 1d6+4 damage.
* Searing Light (Standard, at-will) Range 10
+8 vs Will; 1d8+4 damage, and Ragnum or one ally gains a +1 bonus to hit until the end of next turn.
- Bless (Standard, encounter) Range 10
Allies gain +1 hit until the end of Ahleena’s next turn.
* Healing Word (Minor; 2/encounter, [1/round]) Healing
One ally; the target spends a healing surge and regains an additional 1d6+3 hit points..
* Cure Light Wounds (Standard, daily) Healing
Melee touch; the target regains a number of hit points equal to its surge value +3..
- Second Wind: One Healing Surge (standard, encounter)
- Alignment Lawful good Languages Common, Dwarven
- Skills Nature +6, Heal +5, Religion +6
- Str 16 (+4) Dex 10 (+1) Wis 16 (+4)
Con 14 (+3) Int 11 (+1) Cha 13 (+2)
- Equipment: adventurer’s kit , chainmail , holy symbol , mace, shield .