- Lawson has started having strange dreams the last few weeks.
- He is more like his Uncle Petyr than the rest of his family. Deception and Cunning are his nature.
- Lawson is an attractive boy with a bright smile. At least, when he wants to show it.
- Lawson believes that his immediate future lies in House Tynnan, not House Baelish. He will do what is necessary to gain better standing within House Tynnan.
- Lawson believes that his strange dreams are not altogether coincidental. What he really wants is a way to control them, or at least understand them.
- Lawson believes that Gregory Tynnan is someone worth understanding.