Adventure 29 - Scheduling
This weekend/next week when I'm not working on getting my PC back up and running I'm going to finish the missing recaps and also post the various leads you guys may want to follow up on so we can determine where the game is going next!
Let me know your availability for Adventure 29, I'd like to start close to noon so that we can end at a decent time as many of us have evening activities to attend.
Saturday, March 13th – Noon
- Yes: Becky
- No: Dave, E, Jacob (assumed)
Here are the directions that come to mind in which you guys can choose to go, feel free to add to this list:
- Investigate the depths of Thunderspire Labyrinth, looking for the remaining Elder Eye Stones that Caillus' notes mentioned
- With Galindor's aid, begin recovering the fragments of Mercedes Cogwheel's soul
- Deal with the Kai'mera in Portalis
- Go to Tarturia and steal an airship
- Something else entirely?
E and I cannot make it because of DC Game Day that day.
I vote for Thunderspire.
Also, I don’t think we need to steal an airship, I believe I could talk my friend there into lending us one, or perhaps giving us one?
March 13th No: Andrew, but i would want Oryn to investigate the Thunderspire.