Facts about the Anklebiter clan:
- Helped create the Schilnitz Clan
- 500 generations which makes them a family of 250 years
- Oldest member lived to 42 because he pondered the meaning of life and discovered it was 42 on his deathbed
- The are strange because they are one of the few goblins with something like an education and most become scribes when most goblins can’s tolerate the written word, even their own!
- Family has a strange fetish with biting ankles of all manner of creatures and constructs
Almbay comes from the misfit tribe of Goblins known as the Schilnitz Clan under the family name of the Anklebiters. This clan was created for all goblins that were weird and didn’t fit into the normal goblin mold and are treated as outcasts even by their own people. The Schilnitz Tribe is unique because most of the goblins that make up this tribe are of a nature filled with writing, paper and they don’t even try to eat their young! Almbay’s parents were Dogmeat (her father) and Almay (her mother). Dogmeat was aptly named as that his how his life ended. Almay was an old family name and that is how her mother got her name. Almbay got her name from her mom, but they didn’t exactly quite the same, so they added a letter to make it different, but the same. The Anklebiters are one of the few goblin families respected because they are fairly educated – ie, well educated to Goblin kind and considered smarty pants and, well, as educated as a goblin can get to the rest of the intelligent races. Although they fear written language, they still write in it and learn it because “someone has to”. Almbay left her home at the good age of 6 because she was bored and thought exploring would be a fun thing to do and she could try a bunch of ankles. As she travelled, she eventually ran into a “shiny” man and decided to follow him. His ankle’s looked tasty and she wanted to bite them as she didn’t think anyone in her family had ever bit an ankle, not even Goblin 42!
She is very unique as she has silver eyes, tan skin and blue hair. Whereas most goblins are shades of green. She thinks she is pretty smart for the age of 6. Her passions are ankle biting, finding new scrolls to read and trying new meats, grass, bugs, whatever. She is looking for tasty food!