Akozz and Aszar
Akozz and Aszar is the longest-going and most memorable campagain i’ve ever DMed, taking the characters from level 2 to (until now) 19 in D&D 3.0/3.5, and currently i’m mixing in some elements from D&D 4e to make DMing easier for me…
It all started when two guys from the Realms were spat out from portals, bumping headfirst into each other. Heads spinning, they found themselves in a strange place they later found out was called Sigil, on top of a tower covered in the strange bladelike plant called razorvine. They climbed down over the roofs of the city, and suddenly broke through the ceiling of a small house belonging to a certain aasimar girl…
- Akozz, Tiefling Scion of Damh and Tumbling Sneaker-Duelist
- Aszar, Yuan-Ti-Tainted Tashalan and Planar Champion
- Snakebane, Intelligent Size-Changing Scimitar, Terror of Serpentkind.
- Bellarian, Waterdhavian Portal-Traveler and Cloud-Leaping Master of Blades
- Darnael, Sigilian Swordmage and Friend of the Elves of the High Forest