UAA Professor on Anthropology
Great: Contacts, Lore
Good: Conviction, Presence, Resources,
Fair: Discipline, Empathy, Investigation, Rapport
Average: Alertness, Driving, Endurance, Performance, Survival
Mortal Stunts [-3 Refresh]
- Finely Tuned Third Eye: Your “sixth sense” that can perceive the presence of a supernatural “ick” factor (YS 135) is unusually sensitive for a pure mortal. Gain +2 to your Lore whenever using it as an Alertness substitute to pick up on the presence of the supernatural.
- Leadership: When you talk, people listen. When using Presence to command a group (YS 137), gain +1 on the effort. Further, your efforts to coordinate a group are efficient, moving one time increment (YS 315) faster than normal.
- Occultist (Fae/Wild Fae): Tanya is an expert on the fae. She gains a +1 to Lore when researching the fae. She is particularly focused on the Wild Fae and gains an additional +1 (for a total of +2) whenever the research focuses on the Wild Fae.
- Personal Magnetism: You have a calm confidence that others find appealing. When rolling Presence to establish a “passive” reaction to you (Charisma, YS 136), make the roll at +2.
- Scholar (Anthropology/Alaskan Anthropology): Tanya is an expert in Anthropology. She gains a +1 to Scholarship when researching Anthropology. Her specific focus in on Alaskan Anthropology and gains an additional +1 (for a total of +2) whenever the research focuses on Alaskan Anthropology.
Face of: University of Alaska Anchorage
High Concept: Clued-In Professor
Trouble: Can’t Forget
Other Aspects: Love of Knowledge; Seeker of the Truth; Armchair Detective