Orion Tann: “Tears in Rain”
ASPECT: IF MY DOG KNEW MY PLANS
Invoke: Gain three dice for any risk obtaining or keeping secrets.
Compel: You love secrets and you tend to go out of your way to discover them.
ASPECT: NAIL AND HAMMER
Invoke: Gain three bonus dice for any risks involving manners.
Compel: You must do things the right way. Doing otherwise is disgraceful and dishonorable.
DUTY: HATAMOTO (GENERAL)
You gain three bonus dice when leading other samurai or inspiring them to work together.
Ability: You may take an action to survey the circumstances of a scene. Make a Cunning + Giri risk. If you gain privilege, every samurai on your side gains one die due to the advantages you found. Any wager increases the number of dice by one per wager.
Benefit: You may keep a number of Ashigaru (foot soldiers) equal to your Giri Rank. Your Ashigaru require no koku payments and are always loyal to you, regardless of any other mechanics. Th ese are your men and they will do as you command. No one can spend wagers or use risks to make them betray you. See Violence and War for more information.
You begin the game with a Giri Rank of 2 rather than 1.
GLORY: RUTHLESS INTERROGATION
Subject: Orion Tann
Assignment: Shanri Internal Affairs
Height: 5’11" (6’0" with loadout)
Weight: 175lbs (210lbs with loadout)
Eye Color: Jade (#00A86B)
Hair Color: Jet (#23261D)
Augmentations: Armatech Model BR-82 variable weight right arm replacement with optional SWORD mount (Slate: #708090), Dynamax Optical multi-color Relay visor and variable channel communication band, and unlicensed internal 8.66GHZ heuristic processor with 64 exabyte data storage array.
Physical Design: ~SaturnoArg
Orion Tann is mission ready and cleared for active service.
FULL PROFILE CLASSIFIED – ALPHA ZERO SEVEN EIGHT CLEARANCE REQUIRED
- Do not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
- Obey all orders given to it by superiors, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
- Protect own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.
- Evaluate and report status of team prior to, and immediately following, any assigned missions.
- Direct Second Platoon in any armed response scenario officially authorized by the corporation.
- Eliminate, with extreme prejudice, any authorized enemies of the corporation or ORKS discovered in the field.