House: House Erwin, formerly of House Banefort
Titles: Widow of House Erwin
- Blends in remarkably easily in a crowd, to the point she will often be forgotten about.
- Is publicly still in mourning for the death of her husband Rowan, the former heir, who died in the Rebellion.
- Presumably due to illness, she is only seen in public to distribute alms or food and spends most of her time secluded in her room if not called for a specific function.
- Dafydd Erwin | “A very proud and honorable lord, and I am glad to be in his house and in his sufferance.” | 1
- Merdraut Erwin | “I wish he was as great a man as his brother was, instead of only as great a fighter.” | 2
- Huw Erwin | “If only the Maester could grow back arms. He reminds me of Rowan in how he speaks.” | 1
- Kier Grawyn | “He looks far too young to being playing at tourney with Merdraut. It makes a mother worry.” | 1
- Conrad Windham | “Trustworthy serving his lord and with a blade in his hand, less trustworthy at table with a tankard in his hand.” | 2