Magical Style: Memento Magic
Mystery Play: The Last Autopsy
- In college, shifted away from a career in traditional medicine to forensic pathology after the brutal, unsolved murder of her best friend.
- Not exceptionally intelligent, but very driven, precise, and cool under pressure, all traits that got her through school and on city payroll straight out of college.
- Beginning with the aftermath of her friend’s death and continuing to present-day, has received instruction in self-defense; she eventually focused on Kali stick fighting and was the best of her class.
- Shortly after starting her new job, the intake of murder victims made her paranoid and she started carrying her batons; she was attacked one night and beat down her assailant, making a citizen’s arrest and crippling her attacker.
- Underwent an epiphany by the joint frustration of killers and rapists going free due to a faulty legal system or simply cases gone cold, and the realization that criminals only understand force.
- Deciding she’d had enough of the dead going unavenged and the corrupt enjoying luxury and safety, she took on a nocturnal identity — Tisiphone, the Fury who meted out justice for the wronged — and spent her nights tracking down violent criminals who’d gotten off on a technicality, those she uncovered through whatever unorthodox means necessary, and those she caught red-handed — sometimes able to keep a victim from becoming a victim in the first place.
- Since visiting her Stygian watchtower, Tisiphone has resisted outside attempts to influence her actions; she stubbornly walks a line between life and death, with victims demanding justice able to reach her as never before. Her magic comes from their rage.. and the sorrow they left behind.