Burden of Ages
Old World of Darkness Vampire Chronicle:
Dark Ages Revised → Victorian Age → Masquerade Revised → Gehenna.
In the year of the lord of 1050, the walled port city of Oppidum was in a crux of issues and roads, a mandatory stop for commerce between Florence, Genoa, Obuda, Venice and Vienna; its fortune was tied to the ups and downs of those great cities.
Amidst a lot of conflicts and the threat of mortal’s war, vampiric lord Basileo Timaeus granted to some of his subjects the permission to create progeny… only time will spew if this new vampires would be more than ashes tossed into the sea.
Scions of the Dark Ages
- Andrew Wiggin of the Brujah clan.
- Carlo Alliagro of the Cappadocian clan.
- Ulf of the Gangrel clan.
- Aurel Phuri Dae of the Ravnos clan.
Childs of the Renaissance
- Hacmoni Baqi a Follower of Set.
- A child of the Nosferatu clan.
- Pavel of the Tremere clan.
- Tristan of the Tremere clan.
Lost in the sands of time
- Kek Amir a Follower of Set.
- Viktor Reiter of the Gangrel clan.
- Francesc Josep Serafí Ferrer of the Lasombra clan.
- Alice Geenfamilienaam of the Malkavian clan.
- Edward Elric of the Tremere clan.
- Lucius Theofanis of the Tzimisce clan.
This campaign is originally in spanish, we’re currently translating it to english
The chronicle is still active, although a little outdated in this portal, sorry for that.