- Player (you) Name: Kuroku, Dani, Panda
- What is the character’s full name? Nicknames? Irieonna (EAR-REE-O-NAH) Tangleheart, Irie (EAR-REE)
- What is the colour of the character’s hair, eyes, and skin? She has pale skin with long messy medium to dark brown hair and forest green eyes.
- What is the character’s general appearance? She lithe, but taller than most other eyes. She has an almost fox-ish face with intense eyes. Her hair is almost perpetually windblown and unkempt. She’s well muscled but has a feminine figure.
- What is the character’s age? Irieonna is 116 years, just coming into adulthood.
- Where was the character born? She was born to her mother and father in the town she now lives in, though her mother left shortly after.
- Describe the character’s family.
Tambail Tangleheart: Her father, and old, short, wrinkly and grumpy old man. He still lives on the ranch with his two daughters but rarely leaves the porch. Ireionna doesn’t much care for him anymore.
Nàriessa Rosesong: Her mother, dead after giving birth to her half-sister due to complications. She left when Irie was still young and she doesn’t have much memory of her.
Lorelei Tangleheart: Irieonna’s older sister and the only person whom she truly respects. She will argue and fight with her, but when it comes down to it she will normally follow her older sister’s lead. She’s lived with her her whole life.
Zinnatranna Stalkingwolf: Her younger half sister. Irieonna harbors a lot of blame and spite towards her for the death of her mother. She will go out of her way to cause Zinnatranna trouble. Zinnatranna moved in when she was ten.
- Has the character begun his/her own family? No.
- Has the character ever done anything else (besides adventuring) for a living? She is currently on a farm raising horses for the most part though they have accumulated an impressive amount of chickens.
General attitudes & approach:
- When or how was the character educated? She was home schooled by her father as well as occasional guests who would come to dinner and teach her and her sister different sorts of things, most of her knowledge has been gathered through reading and observation however.
- What are the character’s political and religious beliefs? Irieonna has vague and often changing beliefs in gods depending on what is convinient but she doesn’t much care about politics.
- What is the character’s moral code? Whatever benefits her is the better choice.
- Does your character have any prejudices? Not particularly, she is of the firm belief that everyone deserves a chance, but once she’s made a decision there is very rarely a second one.
- How would your character handle an insubordinate servant? (If you’re a “wouldn’t have servants” type, then an insubordinate hireling.) Punishments should fit the crime, if they talk back too often and it becomes a problem cut out their tongue.
- What would the character die for? What would they be willing to sacrifice the lives of their friends for? Other than Lorelei, Irieonna cares for very little and isn’t in the business of sacraficing her lives for others or ideals. She will usually avoid putting ‘friends’ in danger but if it stands to benefit her greatly she may push one or two of them under the carriage.
More psychological stuff:
- Who is the one person your character trusts the most? Lorelei Tangleheart
- How would your characters parents describe him? Her only surviving parent would decsribe her as an ungrateful good for nothing wretch. But he’s an old grumpy man.
- What was the best moment of the characters life? Worst? Her best moment was the first time she went hunting and brought home a catch, the worst was Zinnatranna moving in.
- What flaws does the character have? Is he quick to judge people? A slob? Irieonna is selfish. She rarely thinks about the feelings of others and can be hurtful. She’s also quite greedy.
- What advice would you give your character? To be more concerned about making allies and endearing herself, no man is an island.
- List the 5 most important people in the character’s life.Lorelei Tangleheart (Her Sister), Tambail Tangleheart (Her Father, Zinnatranna Stalkingwolf (Her half-sister), Luthiel Alwen (a teacher), Vanyaiel Tanna (A missing childhood friend).
- What is the character’s “big secret”, and what will happen if it is discovered? A hunting accident, a secret grave. What would happen would depend on who discovered it.
- “Hey, I’ve got an interesting job for you…” Name 3 jobs that your character might find interesting. Hunting contract, Trying to tame something wild, Taking someone down.
- How will the character die? What would you consider a good end to a life well lived for this character? Irieonna’s ideal death is at a very old age in bed with a handsome man hopefully drunk, but it will likely be brought on by darting into a situation too fast.
Informal “about this character”:
- What might someone seeing the character for the first time think? She’s pretty with a high charisma score, she looks delicate and ladylike.
- Does the character have any goals? Irieonna wants to marry rich and give up working on farms, or gain her own wealth and retire, preferably with as little effort as possible.
- What is the character’s personality? She’s greedy, self-serving and often rude. She doesn’t care about much other than herself. She’s very slow to act, careful in her actions. She’s not a pleasant sort of person to be around, though if she has decided to respect you she is decidedly more tame. Respect is of course earned only through the most brilliant intelligence or feat of strength. Mostly though, she’d prefer to go it alone than to fight alongside others, and she hates to have anyone counting on her.
- Any reoccurring mannerisms? She almost compulsively runs her hand through her hair every few minutes. When she stands still she tends to sway and keep on the balls of her feet, ready to bounce into action.
- What is her first reaction to a situation? That is, does she run in, swords-a-swinging, or always attempt a peaceful parley, or examine every fact and mitigating circumstance in great detail before making a decision, etc.? Irieonna tends to think very carefully, being a hunter she’s accustomed to waiting and watching her prey, observing every detail before deciding what to do.
What would be the ultimate magic item for this character?
- What would be the worst curse this character could ever receive?
More In depth stuff:
What does your character hate?
What does your character love?
How does the character perceive government? Those who are opposed to the government?
How did the character gain his abilities? What motivates him to act as a hero now?
How did his peers treat the character as a child? His elders?
What does your character hope to accomplish by adventuring?
Why is this goal more important than his safety? (i.e., Why would you take up adventuring, rather than being a nice, safe accountant?)
What is the character’s kryptonite? What is their weakness or what will paralyze them with fear?
What does the character do to relax?
Describe the characters ideal mate.
What is in your characters’s pockets, right now?
What do they normally carry in their pockets that they don’t have right now, but wish they did?
What is the silliest thing your character has ever done?
Note any other details of or give an outline of the character’s history: