I FOUND A GENERATOR. LAWL.
Social: Very solitary
Emotions: Usually unstable
Serenity. That is what you feel despite the bustling crowd around you. The streets of the city around you are thick with people. All manner of races bump and jostle their way through the crowd. All but one man. This otherwise average human weaves through the crowd with grace. Smoothlessly, Effortlessly, he passes through the crowd like water in a stream. Not a single person even brushes him as he walks his path.
He walks with his eyes closed.
Following this man with your eyes, you notice the trouble that brews behind him. A figure in black springs from the crowd, dagger slashing out at the unarmed man’s back.
In a flurry, the attackers knife is knocked skyward, flying harmlessly above the crowd and into a wall. The attackers head follows not far behind it.
The man continues forward, his stride barely interrupted in delivering the devastating, decapitating kick.
As the crowd around him screams and panics at the headless body in his wake, he finally opens his eyes, and looks to you.
Your gazes meet.
He has your eyes.
Your dream fades.
- Player Name: Zuzu
- What is the character’s full name? Nicknames? Zinnatranna Stalkingwolf. Rarely (teasingly) called Zinnatrinna or Zannatranna, prefers being called Zin.
- What is the colour of the character’s hair, eyes, and skin? Dark red, thick, bone straight hair that catches the light like fire. She’s obviously not an elf. Her eyes are a murky, muddy and unattractive green, and her skin is suntanned under her cloak from training. She hides her face and her hair with a hooded shawl. She has the pretty face of an elf, but rounded ears like a human.
- What is the character’s general appearance? Small but muscular, with the physique of a human. Her human genetics are prominent. The elf in her is weak.
- What is the character’s age? 27.
- Where was the character born? Orico Village, the town in which she still lives.
- Describe the character’s family. Zin is a bastard child, born of a vivacious elf mother and a young attractive human adventurer. Her mother, guilt ridden by her adultery, tried to give birth in secrecy, but was weakened to the point of death. The bastard half-elf was sent away to live with her father in a large city, but the man could not afford to keep a daughter, and so begged the elf relatives to take the girl in. They obliged, as long as she worked as an assistant on their farm.
- Has the character begun his/her own family? No, and she has vowed to not start a family of her own until she has proved her worth to herself.
- Has the character ever done anything else (besides adventuring) for a living? Menial labor in her elf sisters’ household.
General attitudes & approach:
- When or how was the character educated? Free education in a local temple. She enjoyed watching the martial artists work— it gave her something to focus on, and the monk way of clearing your mind and letting your body do the work was pretty soothing. So she picked up on it along with her basic studies.
- What are the character’s political and religious beliefs? A little too hot-headed for politics, and with some awkward religious beliefs. Zin feels nothing for deities and would rather just keep such overcomplicated drivel away from herself. Let other people worship invisible phantoms with magical powers. For her, everything that matters in the world is mind and body.
- What is the character’s moral code? Do what needs to be done, but don’t cause unnecessary trouble. The world is simple— do what work needs to be done, protect the weak and innocent, and don’t die while doing it. She’s not particularly noble, but if there’s a kitten in a burning building and she thinks she can get in and out without too many extreme injuries, she’ll go in.
- Does your character have any prejudices? Zin isn’t fond of other half elves. In fact, she would be much happier with the world if troublesome interspecies relationships would just STOP. It was too much trouble for her, and she’s sick of seeing others go through the same thing.
- How would your character handle an insubordinate servant? Awkwardly. Zin feels the need to give those under her something to feel busy with, but she doesn’t want to be in charge if there’s someone else more fit to lead. She’s the queen of vague orders— “go do something over there,” “you should do this,” “it would be better if someone would go ahead and do this,” etc.
- What would the character die for? What would they be willing to sacrifice the lives of their friends for? Nothing. There is nothing in the world that Zin would consciously die for. In fact, she withstands that if there WAS anything or anyone in the world worth dying for, she should probably remove herself from it. She doesn’t dislike others, but they’re a little too much trouble. Objects can be replaced, and people are never stationary anyway. Likewise, she would never throw her friends under the bus for anything. Consequently, if it was a choice between her friends’ lives and her life, she would have to do everything in her power to save both, but in the end would protect herself.
More psychological stuff:
- Who is the one person your character trusts the most? As a whole (there being no individual who maintains her trust), Zin feels the most at home with the anonymous many of the city. Her childhood was difficult, but far from unhappy.
- How would your characters parents describe him? Her father, an adventurer, would probably call her troublesome. A useless expense. The cost to educate, feed, clothe, and house her is simply too great, so he sent her to the monastery for a while. The man might have used his high charisma to woo her mother, but he wasn’t expecting to get a lifelong commitment out of it, and so handed her over to her elf relatives once he couldn’t bear her being around any longer.
- What was the best moment of the characters life? Worst? A field trip with the rest of the monastery to the woods north of the city. Zin, angered by the teasing of one of the young boys ran off into the woods and got lost. She discovered a wolf searching through the woods and followed it. The wolf, with his sharp nose and good hearing, sought out the monk camp to check it for food. By following the wolf, Zin found her way home, and thus earned her title. Her worst moment was being kicked out by her father and taken to live with her elf half-sisters in Orico.
What flaws does the character have? Is he quick to judge people? A slob? She has absolutely no self control and rarely discusses what she’s thinking. Her dishonesty has led her into a lot of fights, both wins and losses, and despite having the appearance of a passive monk, she’s got a bit of a violent streak.
- What advice would you give your character? Calm the heck down. You’re a monk but you get so emotional about every little thing. And stop lying about it.
- List the 5 most important people in the character’s life. Her adventuring father, who she would love to see again, so she could punch him in the face. Her dead mother, whose poor decisions tore her family apart. Her mother’s husband, the father of her stepsisters, who instructed the girls to take Zin under their wing. Her two half sisters who give her work on the farm.
- What is the character’s “big secret”, and what will happen if it is discovered? Despite everything that’s happened, Zin’s dream since she was a little girl has always been to become a princess. She wants to be a rich human and dress in beautiful gowns and be smiled at by royals. It’s a childish dream, and in the monastery she was often teased when people walked in on her practicing her decorum instead of more important subjects, or found her sloppy drawings stuffed under her mattress, but it makes her smile. She’ll most definitely kill herself if anyone finds out.
- “Hey, I’ve got an interesting job for you…” Name 3 jobs that your character might find interesting. An incognito mission to infiltrate a ball in a castle (a girl can dream, right?), searching for treasure, or an escort mission to a far away land.
- How will the character die? What would you consider a good end to a life well lived for this character? Zin wants to go out with a bang. Her most glorious moment should be the moment right before she dies. She then wants to be cremated and have her ashes thrown in her dumb father’s face. How do you like THAT?
|Miss %||Damage Red.||Spell Res.|
|Total||Base Att.||Str Mod||Size||Misc|
|Total||Base Attack Bonus||Abil. Mod||Size||Misc|
|Name||Attack Bonus||Damage||Critical||Range||Type||Special Qualities|
|Name||Type||Bonus||Max Dex||Check Penalty||Spell Failure||Max Speed||Special Qualities|
|Name||Type||Bonus||Check Penalty||Spell Failure||Special Qualities|
Ring / Amulet / Etc.
|Name||Type||Bonus||Special Qualities||Name||Type||Bonus||Special Qualities|
|Sleight of Hand||Dex|
|Use Magic Device||Cha|
Special Abilities+ Add
|Light Load||Medium Load||Heavy Load||Lift Over Head||Push/Drag|