Body Slot: — (Held)
Activation: Standard (command)
Weight: 7 lbs.
|Item ID||Bearer||Current Bonus/Special Notes|
|002||Maldus Randorian||See Game Mechanics Below|
A character can use the device to see over virtually any distance or into other planes of existence, as with the spell Scrying (Will DC 16 negates).
- The item projects a ‘physical’ form via the Permanent Image illusion spell (See Dokari).
- The projected image can manipulate and carry items around by via a permanent Unseen Servant spell.
- The projected image can cast Charm Person as a gaze attack.
- The item contains +10 ranks in Spot and Sense Motive
- The item possesses Darkvision and hearing out to 60 ft.
- The item is enchanted to be permanently Invisible.
A crystal ball once belonging to the “eccentric warlock” Argenon Remel before he left Ldamven some twenty years ago and never returned. The item was later recovered by the Investigative Unit of the Cosolen Military Academy (the Party) and identified by Meliantan Daheriel. It was found to be intelligent and to have been further enchanted by Remel in what appeared to be an attempt to give the intelligence of the item the means to act as a life form. The item’s intelligence identifies as “Dokari” and uses the Permanent Image illusion spell to project this ‘form’. The item has mobility on its own, but seeks further abilities to increase its self-sufficiency.