- Name : Jason Chen
- Virtue : Temperance
- Vice : Pride
- Clan : Mekhet
- Bloodline : ???
- Covenant : Carthian Movement
- Embrace : ???
- Apparent age : Early Twenties
- Humanity: 6
- Blood potency : 2
- Vitea/per turn : 11/2
- Mental attributes : Intelligence 3, Wits 4, Resolve 2
- Physical attributes : Strength 2, Dexterity 3, Stamina 2
- Social attributes : Presence 2, Manipulation 2, Composure 2
- Mental skills : Academics 2, Computer 4 (Hacking, Data Retrieval), Craft 2, Investigation 1, Medicine 1, Occult 1, Science 3
- Physical skills : Athletics 1, Brawl 4 (Kung Fu), Drive 1, Firearms 1, Larceny 1, Weaponry 1
- Social skills : Empathy 1, Socialize 1, Streetwise 2, Subterfuge 1
- Merits : Shared Haven 2, Resources 2, Fighting Style Kung Fu 4, Fast Reflexes 2, Fresh Start 1, Eidetic Memory 2, Contacts 1 (Hackers), Fighting Style Aikido 3
- Disciplines : Auspex 1, Celerity 2, Obfuscate 2
- Equipment : Kevlar Vest (1/2), Bagh-Nakh (1 L), Beretta Model 92 (2)
XP : 1
Humanity Start 6 : Explained in Bio = +5 XPClan Discipline (x5)
- Obfuscate (1) = 5 XP
- Obfuscate (2) = 10 XP
- 15 XP Total
- Brawl (4) = 12XP
- Investigation (1) = 3 XP
- Larceny (1) = 3 XP
- Occult (1) = 3 XP
- Socialize (1) = 3 XP
- Medicine (1) = 3 XP
- 27 XP Total
- Aikido (3) = 6 XP (? Where is This From ?)
- Aikido (2) = 4 XP
- Aikido (1) = 2 XP
- Kung Fu (4) = 8 XP
- Kung Fu (3) = 6 XP
- Contacts (1) = 2 XP
- 28 XP Total
- Blood Potency (2) = 16 XP
86 XP Grand Total
Early in his mortal life, Jason got involved in a few low level credit card scams, as many young hackers are wont to do. He never got caught for it, because he quit while he was ahead. His compatriots were not so lucky. Due to his general paranoia over such things, they never knew who he really was, only by his handle, Code Raker.
Later on, he refined his tastes and stuck more to information gathering/retrieval, legally or otherwise. Jason was paid well for his efforts and lived comfortably in a flat in Vancouver, B.C. near to Coquitlam where his family was. His mortal life was very comfortable.
He routinely studied at a Dojo in Chinatown since he was eight and became very proficient in classic Chinese martial arts. He continues his training even in his requiem as it provides a center and a focus for his unlife that he otherwise might not have.
While he dated occasionally, Jason wasn’t all that interested in a romantic life so he generally got what he needed from the women in his life and gave nothing back.