Total Refresh: 7
Unspent Refresh: 1
Skill Cap: Great
Total Skill Points: 25
Unspent Skill Points: 0
Unspent Fate Points: 1
- High Concept: Mistress of Potions and Pain
- Trouble: Wanted on both sides of the Law
- Double, Double Toil and Trouble, Fire Burn, and Cauldron Bubble
- The Good, The Blind, and the Hairy
- Better Living thru (Al)chemistry
- Potion Dealer, Freakshow Discount
- Tabula Smaragdina
- (+4) Great: Lore
- (+3) Good: Scholarship, Resources, Intimidation
- (+2) Fair: Discipline, Contacts, Deceit, Alertness
- (+1) Average: Rapport, Conviction, Investigation, Guns
Stunts, Powers, Magic
- Item of Power (+2): A True Emerald Tablet (Tabula Smaragdina) Controlling
- Ritual: Potions (-2)
- Refinement (-1)
- “Gathering” (-1) (Newly sussed out ability from object; can collect ‘intangibles’ for potion making, ie sunshine in a hanky, a baby’s laugh, etc.)
- Resources: Filthy Lucre (-1) (+2 for illicit purposes)
- Scholarship: Street Chemist (-1) (+1 Chemistry, +2 Designer Recreational Drugs)
- Resources: Extra Workspace(-1) (Library and Lab, dedicated to Potions @ Resources-1 lvl)
- Contacts: Ear to the Ground (-1) (-2 Difficulty to Getting the Tip Off)
- Big Black Cauldron: +2 Complexity for Potions
- 4 Potion Slots
Focus Items/Enchanted Items
Physical (Endurance): (1) (2)
Composure (Conviction) : (1) (2) (3)
Basic Minor (-2): *ANY*
Moderate (-4): *ANY*
Though barely in her 20s… Claret is without a doubt one of the most skilled Alchemists ever to mix Vial A to Vial B.
She makes swift business selling mortal… uh… “designer recreational chemicals” but her real calling and cash come from mixing up potions and brews for whoever pays her fee.
Phase One: Background
Where Did You Come From?
Phase Two: Rising Conflict
What Shaped You?
Phase Three: The Story
What Was Your First Adventure?
Phase Four: Guest Starring
Whose Path Have You Crossed (In The Campaign)?
Phase Five: Guest Starring Redux
Who Else’s Path Have You Crossed (In the Campaign)?