Wolfpack Beta Female
- Total Refresh: 10
- Unspent Refresh: 1
- Skill Cap: Superb
- Total Skill Points: 35
- Unspent Skill Points: 0
- Unspent Fate Points: 1
- High Concept: Werewolf Beta Female
- Trouble: My Pack Comes Before Me
- One for all, all for one
- Fae Struck… well, one of them.
- People Think I’m a People-Person
- Smart Nursing School Dropout
- My Bark Is Worse Than My Bite
- (+5) Superb: Deceit
- (+4) Great: Rapport, Empathy
- (+3) Good: Scholarship, Athletics, Intimidation
- (+2) Fair: Contacts, Fists, Alertness+,+, Stealth
- (+1) Average: Resources, Lore, Investigation++, Endurance, Discipline
- (+5) Superb: Stealth
- (+4) Great: Athletics, Alertness+,+, Deceit
- (+3) Good: Endurance, Fists, Empathy
- (+2) Fair: Scholarship, Intimidation, Investigation++
- (+1) Average: Discipline, Might, Lore
Languages: Spanish (Native), English (Scholarship 1), French (Scholarship 2), Latin (Scholarship 3)
Stunts, Powers, Magic
- (-7) Template
- (-1) Beast Change
- (-1) Echoes of the Beast (Wolf)
- Beast Sense: Smell : +1 Alertness, +1 Investigation
- Beast Tracking: Discerning Smell: +1 Investigation
- (-0) Werewolf Constitution (like Wizard’s CN)
- (-1) Pack Instincts
- (+1) Human Form controlling:
- (-2) Inhuman Speed
- (-2) Inhuman Strength
- (-1) Claws
- (-1) Peeping Jane (Investigation) (+2 to the Eavesdropping Trapping)
- (-1) Social Networker (Contacts) (+1/-1 time incr. if appropriate tech is available)
Physical (Endurance) : (1) (2) (3) + Wolf: (4)
Composure (Conviction): (1) (2)
Basic Minor (-2): *ANY*
Moderate (-4): *ANY*
- True Name: Marisa Joséphine del Franco Garcia Perez
- Physicals: 5’9" 135 lbs., very fit/trim, “bikini model” 36(C)-26-36 (these are derived from the model used as the base for the photos)
- Coloring: peroxide blonde hair, dark brown eyebrows (natural color), deep brown eyes, lightly tanned skin
- Clothing: Usually slip on/off high heeled sandal shoes, halter top/t-shirts, elastic waist fitted capri pants/yoga pants, no underwear (i.e. clothes designed to be discarded quickly)
Marisa joined the ranks of the Fort Wolf Posse almost entirely due to peer pressure. Ever one to please, especially when the hotness of Ramon is the one doing the pressuring, she enlisted into the FWP when they did a little “recruitment drive” at UTA. She always thought her life would be different, perhaps even glamorous if she ever actually attended her acting lessons like she had promised. Instead, her life is a little more… bloody… than she expected.
Not that she hates it, by any means, its a total rush and a great workout, but she’s more of a “people person/wolf”, playing up the “hurt animal” or “lost dog” routine in order to get the kill rather than all this fighting face to face BS. She prefers the sneak attack approach any day of the week, and she could probably talk the stripe off a skunk if she had to.
And Ramon, in his rather bizarre “philosphy” for being a werewolf and excellent leadership skills, totally lets her play that angle, relying on her for certain covert actions as well as information gathering and as a “Face” for FWP social endevours. Marissa opens up the situation and establishes the friendly initial reactions, allowing Ramon to move in and “seal the deal.”
She is also easily the brightest academically, even though she usually tries to play the dumb blonde. Her brief tenure as a nursing student also allows her to double as a rough field medic for the FWP injured, which in turn gives her a chance to talk and learn about her patients in case she ever needs blackmail material later if they try to “challenge” her Beta status.
Phase One: Background
Where Did You Come From?
Aspect: La Güera (Fair/Pale Hispanic)
- The term can be both complimentary (beautiful, lovely) and derogatory (blondie/wannbe gringo)
- Her family is from Nuevo León (City of Monterrey) and there’s French ancestry in there somewhere (her middle name is French “Joséphine” and “del Franco” means “of France/French”).
- Dad = Garcia, Mom = Perez
- Dad = Garcia, Mom = Perez
Phase Two: Rising ConflictWhat Shaped You?
Aspect: People Think I’m a People-Person / Craptacular Self Image (?)
- Idea behind Craptacular Self Image is like Andi from the Alphas in the books (before becoming a werewolf she was the chubby redhead unattractive girl in the pack)
Phase Three: The StoryWhat Was Your First Adventure?
Aspect: Her Bark is Worse than Her Bite (possibly something else originally?)
Phase Four: Guest StarringWhose Path Have You Crossed
Aspect: Smart Nursing School Dropout (possibly this as First Adventure instead?)
Phase Five: Guest Starring ReduxWho Else’s Path Have You Crossed
Aspect: One for all, all for one (Pack Aspect) / Werewolf Beta Female
- #1 – Used – Slightly altered her People Person Aspect
- (4/5 Credit) Questions
- #2 – Used – “La Guera” changed to “Fae Struck… well one of them.” < this was originally different but I reconsidered that La Guera really hasn’t come up much but the other is a better one to replace. So I put it back.
- #3 – Used – Trouble altered from “Craptacular Self-Image” to “My Pack Comes Before Me”