Welcome to Dracosia, an empire on the brink… of disaster. The Dracosia campaign is a shared story telling experience created by five (somewhat) like minded adults who enjoy roll playing in a persistent high fantasy world of their own creation. The world of Dracosia was created in early 2012, first using the fractal RPG Microscope, and then greatly expanded using D&D 4th edition.
Quick Links to get you started:
- Tools to get you playing and world building in the campaign are right here.
- A list of all our house rules can be found here. Most of these rules make minor changes to the D&D 4th edition rules as written.
- Browse our wiki. These pages are a work in progress, but there are some good examples of fleshed out pages here, here, or here.
Fun Reading Links:
- D&D: Calibrating Your Expectations. This article is based in 3e, but it really gives some good insight into what it means to be a hero.
- DM Tips on creating an engaging start to a campaign Railroading is ok as long as its the beginning of the adventure.
- Attacks of Opportunity and You!. A whimsical look at our favorite game mechanic.
- Roll a D6. Roll a D6 to save? Who cares its hilarious!
- The Loniest Wolf …and why it doesn’t quite work as a character concept.