Booty, money, items of value
GIDE: 9162 (approx) “We are Gide’s Gallants. It’s each of us as individuals, working as a team, taking care of each other, that makes us a threat to our enemies not the trinkets and magical baubles that we find along the way.” – A remembrance of the words of Gide, as read by the analyst Books.
>> See the Master Document <<
Running Silver Crown Total:
= -1000 (Owe the Baron)
- 1073 /400 silvers necklace of Balthazaar/1200 silvers nicely decorated short sword
> pay for ‘Red Ricket’ scourge in Triumphant Return to Osmail Mark
= 1073 silver crowns
-1900 for fitted cuirbolli for Batsu and Marbles
= 2973 silver crowns [after the Tarly castle split]
Ork scimitar (13, -2 init, 4 AM, 9 MUS/5 CRD)
Gift of the Earth (Naked is using)
Map of North (related to the ‘Tapestry of Exiles’)
Kept in the Library Resource At Braddon Bog
- Glorianna Tarly’s cursed (ghoul) wedding ring; 6000 silver crowns
- Eye of Dimov (from the witch Ingris Valwyk) > Books and Bandage weighing its uses
Dimov was a Magus from the southlands known for summoning minor demons and shadows. He died in a wizards duel with Nardon of Ados in 8028, and his finger nails and left eye were said to have been imbued with other-worldy powers for which magi have fought over.
- tongue of the witch Ingris Valwyk (for sorcerers tongue spell component)
- Burried amidst the ruins of the fireplace in Tarly Castle was Wendels famous horn of Lharken (Lord from the fallen North) which hung at his side until he passed into cold darkness. Lord Lharken was a warlord of Dundaria and a fervent protector of his people. He was a follower of Whelm, and his war horn was well know for its powers of protection stemming from that god – though he sometimes gave the horn to his subordinates who followed others who were able to use some of its minor powers themselves. The horn serves those who seek to defend others in a good cause – ultimately both minor powers will work for for those who meet the other criteria of using the horn as well as use a blessing gained from offering to Whelm each use of the horn.
It takes someone of Kinetic Faculty 5 and CHA > 5 to blow it + prohibited with code of malign or evil.