- Brin: 117,403
- Michael: 117,415
- Jelani: 101,963
- Arandra: 116,165
- Vargus : 116,915
- Brunkle: 113,615
The heroes were forced to put down the risen thrall of Tharzidun, once their friend and adviser.
A massive pillar of darkness slammed into the land of Karrnath.
Towards the end there were subtle hints that there was more going on between Rodgort and Jasmine than they intended to reveal.
Through a massive ritual without precedent, the magic-users of Khorvaire gathered and extinguished the Pillar of Unlife. However, adjusting to the new world, becoming complacent, and believing any more effort to be outlandish, meant that there was no such cooperative grouping to attempt to separate the entwined planes. Progress is slow.
Shortly after our disheartened heroes went their separate ways. Rodgort stayed with the queen and her small band as did Lalyth, Swipe, Relic, and the various churches. Arandra traveled, enthralling crowds with her mystique and musical prowess. Brunkle waded through the deepest, darkest pits and arenas to satify her blood-lust. Horward returned to find the banking system in shambles. Thorn was just gone one morning. Brin returned to serve in Karrnath. Meva sought the new artifact that she had had a vison of.
Jelani left the jungles long ago, but his more recent travels have brought him to Karrnath in the company of Brin.
A year has passed. It has been a constant battle for survival. Fending off undead and demons, covering tracks, and relocating to ever more reclusive hideouts. Communication is almost nil, and there has been little word on any nations or major players. There are rumors of Karrnath surviving and even prospering in Khorvaire’s state of undeath. The tenuous alliance with the Blood of Vol has held up so far.
Brin has been tasked with seeking out his old companions, and Jelani has come along for the ride. Brin sent missives requesting a reunion of great importance. He urged to keep any information in confidence until the issue was resolved.
Try to recreate your character as faithfully as possible
- 11th Level, D&D 3.5
- 1 legacy item, spending up to your starting gold 66,000 on rituals for the feats and/or magic items (items get lost, stolen, destroyed, or simply fade away): keep leftover gold, spend it on mundanities, or consumables.
- Nearly all 3.5 base Classes Available
- We have a cleric, so no more of those, and no Dread Necromancers.
- Free Feat if you had a mark for that mark.
- Mama-say mama-sah ma-ma-coo-sah
- Derp! Action points are standard, forgot, sry…
- YeaaAAAH FLAWS! Choose two at any level (1-11) for two bonus feats, or save one or both of them to be contracted at later levels.(Don’t do shit that is blatantly not a flaw, like Heroic Paladin. I need to know what they are so I can approve, and if possible everyone else so that it can come into play when it’s supposed to.)
Lineup as of 7/17/12, Characters with CHARACTER.
- Fighter/Cleric (Boneknight)
- Fighter/Totem Warrior Gorrira high five
- Rogue/Cleric wielding a rapier full of panache
- Bard/Artificer with mechano-hand and rocket pig.
- Exalted Monkadin riding Stumpy Ruckus bareback.
- Barbarian/? Brunkle returns?!