|Concept: Elven Druid||Race: Taiga Elf||Rank: Novice|
|Languages: Arboreal, Orcish, Taiga Elf, Trader||Gold Shields: 123||Experience: 0|
Agility d6, Smarts d8, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Druidism d8, Fighting d4, Healing d8, Notice d6, Persuasion d6, Shooting d6, Survival d6
Charisma: -2; Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 6(1)
Hindrances: Loyal, Major Phobia (spiders), Minor Vow (serve Eostre)
Edges: Arcane Background (Druidism), Beast Master
Powers: Boost/Lower Trait, Healing, Smite
Gear: Sling, dagger (Str+d4), leather Shirt (+1), healers bag, bow, quiver, 10 arrows (armor piercing), 10 arrows (flesh ripper), pouch, 1 week rations, backpack, shield (+1 parry)
Racial Edges & Hindrances
- Agile: Taiga elves start with a d6 in Agility instead of a d4. Can have a maximum Agility of d12+3.
- All Thumbs: Taiga elves have an inbred dislike of mechanical objects (including crossbows).
- Forest-Born: Taiga elves suffer no penalties for difficult ground in forests.
- Heat Lethargy: Taiga elves have –1 to all trait rolls at temperatures of 53 degrees or higher.
- Insular: Taiga elves rarely dabble in the affairs of other races. They have –2 Charisma when dealing with all races except elves.
- Low Light Vision: Taiga elves ignore lighting penalties for all but Pitch Darkness.
- Natural Realms: Taiga elves who become druids treat Elfhomes as wilds, not urban areas.
- Winter Soul: Taiga elves have +2 to Vigor saves to resist the effects of cold weather, and +2 Armor to resist the affects of cold, coldfire, or ice attacks.
Animal Companion: Snow Leopard
Snow leopards are carnivorous cats native to the cold climates. Their gray-white coats blend in well with snow, making snow leopards excellent ambush hunters.
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d6(A), Spirit d10, Strength d8, Vigor d8
Skills: Fighting d8, Guts d10, Notice d8, Stealth d8
Pace: 8; Parry: 6; Toughness: 6
- Bite or Claw: Str+d6.
- Camouflage: +4 to Stealth rolls in snow.
- Improved Frenzy: Snow leopards may make two Fighting attacks each action at no penalty.
- Pounce: Snow leopards often pounce on their prey to best bring their mass and claws to bear. It can leap 1d6” to gain +4 to its attack and damage. Its Parry is reduced by –2 until its next action when performing the maneuver, however.
- Snow Walker: In snow, every inch of movement counts as 1.5” instead of 2”. It treats rough ice as normal terrain and smooth ice as rough ice.