|Concept: Frost Mage Arcanologist||Race: Frostborn (human)||Rank: Novice|
|Languages: Dwarven, Frosttongue, Giant, Selari, Trader||Gold Shields: 119||Experience: 0|
Agility d6, Smarts d10, Spirit d4, Strength d6, Vigor d4
Charisma: -2; Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 4
Skills: Fighting d8, Hrimwisardry d12, Knowledge:Arcana d8, Notice d6
Hindrances: Delusional (believes anyone could be a zombie), God Cursed (Hela), Necromatic Weakness, Outsider, Orders (Reliquary)
Edges: Arcane Background (Hrimwisardry), Connections (Reliquary), Reliquary (Arcanologist),
Powers: Bolt, Bodyguard
Gear: Backpack, bandolier, bedroll, dagger (Str+d4), lantern, mace (Str+d6), model soldiers (10), rations(1 week), torch, waterskin.
Special Edges & Hindrances
- Frigid Form: Frostborn have an innate form of hrimwisardry with a range of Self. Powers (and trappings) are:
- armor (icy skin)
- environmental protection (against cold only)
- smite (icicles grow from hands or a held weapon)
- speed (ice-shod feet).
- Heat Lethargy: Frostborn have –1 to all trait rolls at temperatures of 53 degrees or higher.
- Outsider: Frostborn are universally mistrusted outside frostborn enclaves.
- Winter Soul: Frostborn have +2 to Vigor saves to resist the effects of cold weather, and +2 Armor to resist the affects of cold, coldfire, or ice attacks.