~ High Concept: Everything is bigger in Texas, especially the supernatural!!
~Time period as far the books go is height of the Red Court War, somewhere after Summer Knight and definitely before Changes
~Lake Worth is near great lake size, with the air base being a harbor and warehouse district.
~ The Trinity follows its current path from Dallas into FW and Lake Worth, but it continues out the East and meanders into the Houston harbor with a size close to the Mississippi. Needless to say this, with rail system already here, this makes FW a huge trade hub. (i know it doesn’t make sense, but I’m the GM)
~There is a well defined ‘China Town’ area (ala San Francisco/Big Trouble in Little China). Not sure where it is yet, but have a good idea where I’ll put it.
~As the huge trade area would suggest, there are sizable organized crime elements present to rival Chicago, New York, and maybe even Sicily.
1. What supernatural things do you know exist, if any?
2. What is your job?
3. Name 1 ‘in the know’ type business you would like in FW
4. What is your favorite season?
5. What is your religion and level of faith?(no limits here, but Satanist, Cthulhuite, etc will cause issues)
6. Vehicle? (I reserve full veto and modification rites here)
7. Does FWPD have a special investigations/x-files type group. Majority wins here.
8. Your opinion on how the group keeps getting in the middle of the supernatural poo.
9. Send me a .jpg of your PC. Can be a pic of you or anything you find on the net.
10. Where do you live? (average apt, loft apt, average house, etc) its location is not necessary.
After that, take a look at your wiki. There is some more helpful info there.