A purple-haired gnome with alien, silver eyes. He calls himself an alchemist, but just likes having fun.
- Bonus Extracts: 1/1/1 – Extract save dc:14+Spell Level
- Current Limits: 5/4/2/0/0/0
- Bombs: 11/day
- 1: Adjuring Step, Ant Haul, Bomber’s Eye, Comprehend Languages, Crafter’s Fortune, Detect Secret Door, Detect Undead, Expeditious Retreat, Bomber’s Eye, Enlarge Person, Cure Light, Mage Armor, Polypurpose Panacea, Summon Monster 1, Summon Nature’s Ally 1, Targeted Bomb Admixture, True Strike, Youthful Appearance
- 2: Alchemical Allocation, Barkskin, Cure Moderate, Delay Poison, Fire Sneeze, Invisibility, Kinetic Reverberation, Summon Monster 2, Summon Nature’s Ally 2, Touch Injection
- 3: Fly, Lightning Lash Bomb Admixture
Precise Bomb, Infusion, Explosive Bomb, Explosive Missile
Dactyl Dropdit, of the Twin Falls Dropdits has always made his way along the margins of human society, scavenging for information – and sneaking into places he probably shouldn’t always enter. Nevertheless, he has always had a soft heart for those who he calls friends, and will always do his best to support them, despite the perplexing culture of the humans of Twin Falls.
While his family is quite respectable among gnomes, that doesn’t tend to mean much among humans. It’s somewhat rare for any human to know the Dropdit name, even though most of the gnomes in Twin Falls will at least listen to the words of Carpathia or Indigo Dropdit, his parents. Unfortunately, he’s the only male (and youngest) in a family of 7 children, which probably explains why he managed to get away with so much — and why he had tried so hard to get away.
One of his friends is Sergeant Derek Fisher, a member of the local militia charged with patrolling the markets and keeping order in his home town of Twin Falls. Sergeant Fisher (or ‘Deke’, as Dactyl calls him when he’s out of reach) was never a stickler for the letter of the law, especially for those those who never got much chance in the local community, although he could be relied upon to come down /hard/ on anybody who tried to profit from others’ misfortune or who just showed a bit too much greed. But those who tried to do good but were forced to commit lesser sins would often go uncaught.
|Miss %||Damage Red.||Spell Res.|
|CMB||Base Att.||Str Mod||Size|
|Total||Base Attack Bonus||Abil. Mod||Size||Misc|
|Name||Attack Bonus||Damage||Critical||Range||Type||Special Qualities|
|Name||Type||Bonus||Max Dex||Check Penalty||Spell Failure||Max Speed||Special Qualities|
|Name||Type||Bonus||Check Penalty||Spell Failure||Special Qualities|
Ring / Amulet / Etc.
|Name||Type||Bonus||Special Qualities||Name||Type||Bonus||Special Qualities|
|Sleight of Hand||Dex|
|Use Magic Device||Cha|
Special Abilities+ Add
|Light Load||Medium Load||Heavy Load||Lift Over Head||Push/Drag|