The present campaign has ended. A new one will start some time in late 2013 I expect, but will be moving to use the HARN rules system. It will be based in the Iron Islands and set 1-2 years after the Steadwater campaign ended.
Following the tales and adventures of House Steadwater as they toil and fight to fame and fortune, or a dagger in the back in the courts of Westeros.
House Steadwater stands on the shoreline of capewrath, to the East Rainwoood and to the West the Dornish Marches. The first Lord Steadwater fought in Robert’s Rebellion, loosing an arm in the war and being granted a parcel of land by his grateful king. He has grown that land since then, and his sons have likewise continued to expand the houses influence.
- House Steadwater
Sessions – Pawns of Baratheon Story Arc
- 1. From Port Steadwater to Castle Toyne
- 2. The Dungeons of Toyne
- 3. A Conspiracy of Ravens
- 4. Fleshing out the Flesh Eater
- 5. Interlude – Our Castle is….your castle
- 6. Westeros The Next Generation
Sessions – Rallying Cry Story Arc
- 1. Dispensing Justice
- 2. Dearest Cousin Marta
- 3. The Road North.
- 4. Grandison Peasant Revolt
- 5. Like it Never Happened
- 6. Waiting for write up from Sar.
- 7. Interlude 2 – Rally to your King
- 8. A Gambol with Death
- 9. To Storm’s End… The end of the Road
- 10. Hostage to the Will of Kings
Sessions – The Wall
- 1. Welcome to the North
- 2. Beyond the Wall
- 3. Meet the People
- 4. The Song of Wolves.
- 5. The Bone Men.
- 6. Travels to the North
- 7. White Walkers
- 8. Run Brothers Run!
- 9. Travels to the South
Sessions – Return to King’s Landing
- 1. The Small Council
- 2. Return of Renly
- 3. The Plan
- 4. The Iron Throne
Sessions – The Small Council