Defining Aspect: “Meet The Pilot”
Other Character Aspects
- Soft Spot For The Ladies
- I Can Land This Anywhere
- Raised In A Boros Scrapheap
- Gotta Keep Flying
- Thread The Needle (Agility)
- I Can’t Find My Land Legs (Agility)
- He Taught Me Well (Agility)
- I Hate Toh-fu (Persuasion)
- Unified Reclamation Salvage License (Resources)
- Deploy Smooth Jazz: +2 bonus to persuasion to calm others.
- Direction Sense: +2 bonus to navigation rolls.
- Fly Boy: +2 bonus to pilot rolls.
- Flight Suit
- Cutting Laser
- Voucher for 1 Unit of Fuel.
- One Unit High Quality Food/Treats.
- One Unit of Ammo marked for To Fu.
- Light Pistol.
Frank Johnson – Childhood friend who is in the Alliance Military.
Mentor – Amazing pilot and Meat’s first captain, taught Meat how to fly before retiring to Westfall.
Estranged Family: Bad blood between Meat and his family when meat refused to take over the family business.
Chun Li: Companion whose life Urist saved.
Loaf: Owns a Tavern.
Leaky: She works as a mechanic for Unified Reclamation
Toh-fu: Pilot of the Desmond.
Crime Lord: Has it out for Meat after Meat had ‘un-gentlemanly’ contact with his daughter.
Major Rival: Competing Since Childhood, destroyed last salvage-ship causing him to join the Crew of the Qiu Yu