The lead Engineer in Portus Clare. Enjoys precise hobbies.
- If I work hard enough, one day I will be a part of the nobility.
- If I am going to charge a hill, it’s because I decided to.
- I will do all in my power to keep the city walls standing- no matter what!
- Measure twice, cut once! (Translates to working carefully.)
- Always look for the most defensible area.
- Make sure to pick up my crossbow bolts after battle.
- Chronologue (Always knows what time it is.)
- Sense of Distance (OB2 perception test to correctly determine any distance.)
- Nimble (Applies to crossbow.)
Has a ferret named Rueger. He’s black with white paws, and has an eye patch due to a failed attempt to steal a pie from the palace kitchens.
- Speed: (multiplier: )
- Circles: (Reputation: Affiliation: )
- Steel: (hesitation: )
- Mortal Wound: (superficial , light , midi , severe , traumatic , mortal )
Engineer Workshop, Crossbow, Crossbow Bolts, Jeweler tools, travelling gear, shoes, clothes