Some Campaign Notes:
- I’m going to try and make skills an important part of the game so expect lots of skill rolls
- Mercenary Charters are an official part of the Iron Kingdoms and considered perfectly legitimate businesses
- As such these aren’t a traditional mercenary/customer relationship. If you abandon a contract or change sides for more money. You can lose your charter or even become outlaws. No major powers will hire mercenaries without a charter. Just something to keep in mind.
- Try to take some time building your next characters, I want to try and keep a stable group of characters for a while.
- You will be starting the game with 6xp and 200 additional gold to represent wealth you would have accumulated.