The Legends Begin Here!
A call has been sent across the four corners of the Order, drawing select magi to a remote covenant along the western coast of Scotland…
The Mythen Keep saga has been planned to span the years 1218 through 1322. It will take place primarily in the Stonehenge and Loch Leglean Tribunals (England, Wales, and Scotland). There may be an occasional brush with Ireland or mainland Europe, but this will be minimal.
Functionally, the style of the saga will begin with a middle of the road-esque structure. There are plots, and there are stories to follow. However; sometimes PCs will have years to pass working in their labs. I am interested in letting the players develop the depth of the following:
1. Fantasy level. This game is written with all possible magic elements being used (thus a High Fantasy).
2. Level of mundane interactions. Right now written as low / mid level.
3. Hermetic politics and intrigue. To develop as the game does.
4. Magus action-adventure or subtle manipulations via agents. This is a middle of the road level, with action and subtlty equally sharing the spotlight for the magi.
5. Investigative (tricks, plots, and paths into the unknown).
Feel free to browse the Mythen saga wiki. There is some more helpful info there. This resource will be continually updated as the game progresses.