I have chosen my own path to walk.
Rank: Novice (0 XP)
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d4, Vigor d6
Skills: Fighting d6, Healing d6, Notice d6, Riding d6, Spellweaving d8, Survival d6, Tracking d6
Charisma: -2, Pace: 6, Parry: 6, Toughness: 5(0), Power Points: 15
Hindrances: Clueless (Common Sense: -2), Vow: Protect nature and her creatures, Outsider (Charisma: -2 among all but own people), Cautious.
Edges: Arcane Background (Sorcery), Beast Master (Animals like you), Elven Heritage (Race: Human), Low Light Vision, New Power: Shape Change.
Languages: Human, Dwarf, Elf.
- Beast Friend (Rank: Novice, Power Points: 3+2xSize, Range: Smarts x 100 yds, Duration: 10 minutes, Effect: Speak with and guide creature, Trappings: animal language)
- Dispel (Rank: Seasoned, Power Points: 3, Range: Smarts, Duration: Instant, Effect: Dispels magical effects, Trappings: green lights and the smell of lilac)
- Shape Change (Rank: Novice, Power Points: 3-7, Range: Self, Duration: 1 min (1/min), Effect: Allows caster to change into various animals, Opposed: Resistible)
- Staff: 2d4 (Cost: 10, Weight: 8, Parry: +1, Reach: 1, 2 hands)
- Money: 490 Silvers (Value: 490 Silvers)
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d4(A), Spirit d6, Strength d8, Vigor d8
Skills: Fighting d8, Guts d8, Intimidation d8, Notice d6
Charisma: 0, Pace: 10, Parry: 6, Toughness: 6(0)
Racial Modifiers: Wolf (Racial Pace: 2)
Edges: Fleet Footed (Roll d10 for running), Go for the Throat, Infravision.
Attacks: Bite: d8+d6
Kaden was raised by her Elvish mother in the Lone Forest. Her mother was called a druid by the few traveling merchants that visited them each year. Her mother never spoke of her father and she never asked. As a child, she befriended most of the animals of the forest. She was taught the ways of nature and the animals. She gained a kinship with the flora and fauna eventually becoming a protector like her mother before her. On her mother’s deathbed she told Kaden to rejoin civilization as a herald of nature and goodness. That was almost a year ago. Now Kaden has found that, although she misses the simple life of beasts and trees, she has found a whole new world to explore.