I am on the King’s business, step aside.
Rank: Novice (0 XP)
Attributes: Agility d4, Smarts d4, Spirit d6, Strength d8, Vigor d8
Skills: Fighting d8-1, Riding d8-1, Faith d6, Healing d4, Knowledge (Heraldry) d4, Notice d4, Persuasion d6+2
Charisma: 2, Pace: 6, Parry: 7, Toughness: 8(2), Power Points: 10
Hindrances: Code of Honor, Loyal: Friends, Vow: Service to the King of the Golden Valley
Edges: Arcane Background (Miracles), Knight
Languages: Human, Dwarf
- Boost/Lower Trait (Rank: Novice, Power Points: 2, Range: Smarts, Duration: 3 (1/round), Effect: Raise or lower trait by 1 die type; 2 die types with a raise, Trappings: benediction to the God of Justice, Opposed: Resistible/Spirit)
- Smite (Rank: Novice, Power Points: 2, Range: Touch, Duration: 3 (1/round), Effect: +2 bonus to weapon damage; +4 with a raise, Trappings: blazing white light)
- Chain Hauberk: +2 (Covers: Torso, Legs, Arms, Armor: 2, Cost: 300, Weight: 25)
- Longsword: 2d8 (Cost: 300, Weight: 8)
- Lance: 2d8 (Cost: 500, Weight: 10, AP: 1, Reach: 2)
- Medium Shield: Parry +1 (Ranged Armor: +2, Cost: 50, Weight: 12)
Attributes: Agility: d6, Smarts: d4(A), Spirit: d6, Strength: d12+2, Vigor: d10
Pace: 8, Parry: 6, Toughness: 10
Skills: Fighting d8, Guts d8, Notice d6
Edges and Special Abilities: Fleet Footed (Running Die: d10), Size: 3
Attacks: Kick: d12+d4+2
Ser Derrick comes from a long line of Knights. His mother was a Priestess of the God of Justice and his father is one of the King’s royal guards. He grew up dreaming of the chance to become a knight and serve both the King and his mother’s god. Trained from birth to fulfill both of these roles Derrick has finally come of age. He has been sent into the north to gain news of the enemy and to spread word that the King has not forgotten his people during these dangerous times.
Holy Vows: Upon taking his knighthood and entrance to the holy order Derrick vowed to serve the King and honor the God of Justice. As such he will not lie, always searches for the truth in all matters and swiftly dispenses the King’s justice when necessary. Violations of these tenets are punishable at the GM’s discretion, but should use the parameters laid out in the Savage Worlds core rulebook in the Arcane Backgrounds (Miracles) section.