Ship Type: Hammership, Heavy Galleon
hp / hardness: 22d10+60 (181 hp) / Hardness 5
Base Save: +8
TR: As helmsman (Major Helm)
Min Move: 1
Speed Change: Instant
Reverse Speed: 3
Arms: Ram (blunt), 1 heavy ballista (crew 4), 2 heavy catapult (crew 5 each)
Traits: Land (Water), Ram (6d6 + 24), Horn Tubes, Reinforced Frame( + 4 AC only to confirm a Critical Hit), Ship of the Line + 1 Initiative, +1 Dodge bonus to AC), Haunted
Helm Traits: Cruising Speed, Dweomer Boost,
Misc: Planar Sails, Splendid Sails, Lines of Farlanghan
The Nomad was well known in Wildspace about 300 years ago. Variously a privateer and a pirate vessel, according to it’s captain, it had a varied past with no small amount of blood involved. Before it disappeared it had gained a reputation for being haunted.
Recently it was traded to the Spelljoined as “the most artistic choice,” by Tain the Reigar.
- Capt. Vedis Valentine Ship’s Captain and Psimaster
- Lenata of Celestian Helmsman and Spellmaster
- Ef Utan Izenik Battlemaster / Quartermaster
- Kenari Sanura Expert Treasure Hunter / Gatecrasher
- Aspodel Quickfoot Celestian Pilot
- Kelson of Celestian Pilot
- Takero Tsuyoshi Ef Utan’s Cohort
Image by Silverblade
Deckplans by the amazing Silverblade!