Check out Kevin Cole’s Character Page
Kevin Cole considers himself a lucky man. He’s got a skill that he enjoys using – and is good enough with it to earn a decent living with it. He’s somewhat proud of what he’s able to do, and entered the ‘Geek Chic’ furniture design contest on a lark. Nobody was more surprised than he was to actually win the contest and the first prize of a luxury cruise!
Standing a mere 5’11", Kevin learned his skill from his father. Both of his parents live in Southern Maine, Kevin has moved from his home town to Portland, and enjoys his single state quite a lot, thank you. With no kids, his only ties are his family — and he’s alone on the cruise, at least on those rare nights when he can’t find anybody who wants to enjoy his company.
1. Sex: Male
2. Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, white (tanned) skin
3. Birthplace: Wiscasset, Maine
4. Birthdate: October 17, 1976
5. Kevin’s parents, James and Wilma Cole, still live in Wiscasset, Maine, where Kevin was born and raised. He grew up happy, but wanted to live in a bigger city, like Portland, ME, where he now lives. Still, he visits his parents every so often, and enjoys the visits.
6. Kevin is single, with several friends who often spend the night.
7. Kevin attended school in Wiscasset, completing High School and apprenticing with a local furniture maker before he started his own business.
8. Kevin has few attachments, other than to ‘doing the right thing’. It’s not a formal code of honor, but he struggles with his self-worth any time he doesn’t live up to his own image of himself.
9. There is probably little Kevin /won’t/ do. But there’s much he would never consider doing, such as hurting others without a good reason, or taking something he doesn’t own.
10. His hates are the culture of money and business, letting profit rule even when it hurts people. He also doesn’t have a lot of respect for those who deliberately lie about themselves.
11. Being admired. Winning. Something made that reflects the person who made it.
12. Kevin’s strongest quality is his ability to focus. If something is important to him, he can keep at it until it’s done or he knows he can’t finish it yet.
13. His worst quality is that he doesn’t care much about people. Several individuals are important to him, but people in general are irrelevant. Fortunately, he can (usually) cover it by simply smiling and saying as little as he can get away with.
14. His parents live in Wiscasset, Maine. His father’s a general contractor, his mother works in the local library, though she does not have a library science degree.
15. None — nobody has gotten that close to him for long enough to be considered ‘serious’.
16-20. Still waiting to receive these!