- Rank: Seasoned – Student, XP: 34
- Agility: d8e, Smarts: d8e, Spirit: d8e, Strength: d8e, Vigor d8e
- Pace: 5 (d6), Parry: 8, Toughness: 7 (1)
- Size: 0, Charisma: 0, Corruption: 0
- Skills: Untrained=d4e-2;Fighting=d8e; Shooting=d8e; Notice=d4e; Engineering=d4e; SmartsBasedSkills=d4e; Sorcery=d8e; Investigate=d4e; EarthSense=d4e+2;; Fighting=d8e+1; Shooting=d8e; Throwing=d4e-2
- Languages: Slavetongue, Earthtongue
- Edges: Earthsense,Outsider,Slow,Hearty,Low Light Vision,AB: Sorcery: College of Inner Workings, Jack of all Trades, Musketeer, Combat Reflexes, Gadeteer, Trademark Weapon – Hammer
- Hindrances: (m) Stubborn, (M) Overconfident, (m) Quirk TBD
Spells and Powers:
- Magic Type: Sorcery
- Spell Slots: 12
- Cantrips: Tie/Untie,
- Sorcery Spells: Conjure Construct(3,4), Steam Jet(2), Aid(1), Earth Manipulation(1), Barrier(1/section)
Coin and Gear:
- Copper Scales: 0; Silver Talons: 0; Gold Fangs: 0;
- Blunderbus ( 20 shot ) (Name: TBD)
- Hammer (Name: Oathbinder)
- Leather Armor
- Medium Shield
- Banger Grenade (1)
More flesh and formatting to come
Has been extremely stubborn his whole life. Wants to learn on his own rather than be taught.
As a child, stayed in his quarters taking apart mechanical devices to see how they worked and if he could “make them better” (this rarely succeeded but he learned the “how things worked”)
Is an autodidact. As a result, he is not particularly a master of any of his skills, but his lust for knowledge drives his progress — he can be hyper-focused on a topic for long periods of time, and retains lots of detail about what he learns. Again, this leads to a breadth of knowledge, but not necessarily great skill in the application of his knowledge.
Father talked about finding the bones of the dwarven god — talked it up all of Finn’s life, so it is a dream of his to bring back clues of their whereabouts (it’s about the only thing that he has “stuck with him” through the years) — He isn’t sure of the bones are a legend or if they are real. Either way, he still wants to know where they are.
As a teenager, he started to become interested in martial weaponry and hand-to-hand combat. Both to learn more about the subject, and to socialize with his childhood/closest friend Olaf Goldvein (who is missing)
Attended College of Inner Workings
He had a crush on his Marksman teacher, so spent lots of time on “extra credit” and became handy with a blunderbuss, but not a perfect shot.
Became disheartened by my slow growth as a warrior, abilities at engineering, and decided to augment both with sorcery.
Travelled to Nasgott to study sorcery
Find clues about the whereabouts of his gods bones