The Amulet of Bryth ~ From the Statue of the Memorial of Bryth in Mulgaria.
The swirling cobalt symbol stands in sharp contrast to the soft golden material of this medallion. The piece is massively oversized, being almost three times as large as a normal medallion would be, and hangs from a long, heavy mithril chain.
The item is highly magical as indicated by a detect magic spell. Also, Aiden discovered, by donning the massive, oversized medallion that it significantly increased his strength (+10 to STR). Aiden has decided to keep the medallion, and gain permission to do so from Sir Vandermort Goanhime, the ghost knight and last charge of the Mulgarian Knighthood, who followed the tennants of Bryth, and worshiped at his memorial as their temple station.
Note: This is the artifact that the spirit of the ghost knight is bound to. Please read the biography information on Sir Vandermort Goanhimfor more information.
Once worn by Bryth, the legendary giant hero of Mulgaria, the medallion is massively oversized (3x normal size) and has a long, heavy chain crafted of mithril. Legend has it that the medallion was a gift from the God, Warnik to a simple farmer, who through it’s power, became the hero Bryth, who aided his comrad, the Shaih of Ytaerreth in slaying a mighty sea serpent that was destroying all ships in the vast waterway known today as The Sea of Shaih and Bryth.
When Bryth died of old age, in 1832 CE, a great memorial was erected to commemorate his heroic deeds, and the holy artifact was placed around a massive statue of the hero himself in the center of the memorial (later to become the Temple of the Knights of Mulgaria).