Welcome to your living Nightmare
- Everything written will be and shall be in english.
- Take a look at the map-section! There you can find a street map of Denver, which I will refer to. It’s pretty useful!
- There are some special rules about character creation, which you can find on the particular page in the wiki. Also note that there are some questions you ought to answer, either for yourself (and me via email) or in public on your character’s page.
- If you add NPCs you are ought to create a page for them as well, so I know who they are and what they do or want.
- For questions you can ask me personally, without the use of our forum (which I rarely check). If it is important, I will announce my decision or answer on this page.
Thank you and have fun!
Add 5 aspects to your character!
- To fuel actions that are against your Aspects, you have to spend two Willpower Points instead of one.
- If you use Willpower to fuel an action that is in concert with one of your Aspects you gain +5 to the roll instead of +3
- If roleplaying your characters Aspects limits your characters options or makes things more difficult you regain one point of willpower, similar to acting to your Vices.
- Vices and Virtues are therefore obsolet for our game