Common infusions: bombers eye, shield, cure light wounds x2, true strike, bulls strength, cure moderate wounds
Get shock bomb discoveries
get Dispelling bombs discovery
Fast bombs get this discovery
Get two weapon fighting feat it stacks with rapid shot and fast bombs
Iroh was born in the Minkai empire in the eastern continent of Tian Xia. Iroh joined the Minkain military and earned a reputation for being a talented strategist and gifted inventor. Many of his devices were instrumental in the Emperor gaining dominion over the land. Iroh also earned a reputation as the best Pai Sho player in the realm.
5 years ago he lost in son in a battle trying to rescue the Minkain Emperor. After the death of his only child he left his home and began wandering. Recently he made his home in the Shackles and has been earning a living by working in a tea shop. His boss would not be happy to lose him, he makes the best tea in town.
Iroh is friendly, easygoing and has a dry humor. He views his banishment as a sort of extended vacation. He’s become a bit of a hedonist and prefers relaxation and amusements. Despite his age he loves to flirt with younger women and has been called “handsome” by many over the years. Iroh believes deeply in honor and compassion. He shows respect to all peoples of all nations. A talented strategist, Iroh prefers to plan things out rather than rush headlong into danger. He is prudent and cautious. He enjoys making tea and getting to know people. He has some small skill with the Liuqin (lute), but is a terrible singer. Despite this he continues to sing as often as he can.
- Became quartermaster on the ship
Iroh’s Bombs use 9 bombs/day
- Mushu Bomb – small tanglefoot bomb that explodes with a red bang and spraying adhesive everywhere.
- Lucky Cricket – easily concealed explosive that blows out shrapnel and force.
Iroh’s Special Tea Blends
Iroh’s teas are stored in small vials with a single serving of tea infusion. He cracks a couple Ka Tamashii stones into the vials and they heat the drink quickly.
- Jasmine Green Tea – Cure Light Wounds (1d8+4)
- Woken Giant – Fire Lily & Yellow Dragon Flower – Ant Haul (Triple carrying capacity)
- Eye of the Eagle – Black Lotus & Daikon shavings – Bomber’s Eye (+10 ft thrown range; +1 att)
- Protection of Spirit – Ginsing & Blue Lotus – Shield (+4 AC; deflect magic missile)
- Lion’s Truth – White Dragon flower & Ban Xia Po – True Strike (+20 next att)
- Tear of Besmara – Nori & Sea Water – Touch of the Sea (30 ft swim)
- Red Jasmine Tea – Cure Moderate Wounds (2d8+4)
- Fire Lily & Chun Chi Xa – Bull’s Strength (+4 Str/4 minutes)
- Black Lotus & White Dragon Flower – Cat’s Grace (+4 Dex/4 minutes)
- Ginsing & Dragonfire Crystal – Fox’s Cunning (+4 Int/4 minutes)
- Blue Lotus & Bloodstinger Salt – Bear’s Endurance (+4 Con/4 minutes)
- Oak bark & Ban Xia Po – Barkskin – (+2 Natural AC)
- Ka Tamashii Stone – small, red crystals that, when cracked, give off extreme heat, bringing most liquids to boil in a few seconds. Used to super heat tea on the battlefield.
- Black Water – catalyst liquid made from distilling black powder in an alchemical solution. Each solution is enough for 10 bombs. Used as main explosive ingredient in bombs.
- Hatsuendan extract – a fine powder created as a bi-product when adding Fire Lily to Black Water during the distillation process. Creates a strong adhesive bomb.
- Alchemist Fire, Oil – 1d6 splash fire damage. 1d6 fire damage next round
- Kirin Breath – Air Crystals – 1 minute breathable air when consumed
- Alchemical Grease – +5 escape artist checks
- Alchemical Solvent – dissolves non-magical adhesives
- Alchemist’s Kindness – cures hangovers
- Tanglefoot Bag
- Tindertwig (matches)