Bookworm, Historian, Librarian, Archivist, Church of Maras
Name: Brother Alford
Concept/Bio: Ex-church of Maras Librarian
Lifepaths: City Born, Student (City), Archivist (Religious), Theologian (Religious)
Stats: Wi: B4, Pe: B6, Po: B3, Fo: B4, Ag: B4, Sp: B3, Speed Mult.: x3.5
Attributes: Ref: B4, Ste: B3, Hes: 6, Hea: B4, MW: B9, Circles: B2, Resources: B1
PTGS: Su: B2 Li: B4 Mi: B6 Se: B7 Tr: B8 Mo: B9
- I will prove my worth to the Duke’s man, Volz. I will find a book detailing the creation of Ghouls. I will search Predosia’s Library.
- All great Libraries started with but a few books, I need more books. I will acquire one from each Lirbrary I visit. I will acquire one from Predosia.
- These are important times and history is being made right now. I must do my part and write our story. I must learn more about my comrades, for prosperity’s sake.
- Books are sacred, Never let harm come to any book.
- Violence never solved anything.
- When rushed my hands shake. (Clumsy trait)
- Organization and Neatness are the key. A place for everything and everything in it’s place.
Traits: Affinity for Books and Scrolls (Religious history), Bookworm, Learned, Meticulous, Myopic
Skills: Anatomy (B3), Ancient History (B4), Astrology (B3), Calligraphy (B2), Church Law (B3), Church-Wise (B3), City-Wise (B3), Composition (B2), Doctrine (B3), Forgery (B3), Geometry (B3), History (B4), Inconspicuous (B2), Library-Wise (B3), Philosophy (B2), Obscure History (B4), Read (B3), Religious History (B4), Research (B4), Rhetoric (B3), Rule of Law (B3), Street-Wise (B3), Symbology (B3), Write (B2)
- 1D Church of Maras
- 1D Learned, Know It All
- Joshua – Merchant in ‘Rare’ Items (minor)
- Father Henry – Priest (Minor)
- Brother Tomas – Archivist (Minor)
Gear: Clothes, Shoes, Traveling Gear, Writing Kit, Blank Book. ‘Ghoulish Mishaps and More’ – A record of mishaps while making Ghouls
Weapons:Bare Fisted I:B2 M:B4 S:B6 Add 2 VA – Fast Shortest Dagger