Face like old parchment covered in the creases left behind by pages written long ago. Frequently readjusting and cleaing the lovechild of thickly rimmed glasses and goggles. Speaks in a blandly dignified rhythm confering a courteous demeanor.
- The new world must be molded carefully, and ruled by the compassionately wise.
- WWTCMD? (What would the celestial mechanic do?)
- Law serves justice, not the other way around.
- On the other end of middle aged, judging by his worn appearance.
- Once a subordinate to the (setting’s version of the Secretary of the Congregation For the Doctrine of the Faith).
- Likes: Air-sailing, Amateur Clockwork Engineer, Learning
- Casually catalogs facts about other people’s business.
- Frequently fidgets, or paces, patiently. Traces the ridges and surfaces of small accoutrements: gears, figurines, religious trappings.
- Cleans and re/assembles small clockwork mechanisms for meditation & rumination.