Reanimated dead, adopted by a circus, and now medic for the homeless community
- Inhuman Strength [-2] – 1 to grapple. 2-stress hit as supplemental action during grapple. When Might modifies, it always adds +1. +2 damage with muscles.
- Living Dead [-1] – Cannot heal. Cannot die (again). +1 Intimidation on mundanes, -1 on almost every social skill but Deceit. Each physical consequence boosts above by 1.
- Inhuman Toughness [-2] – Armor 1. Two physical stress.
- The Catch [+1] – Damage from fire bypasses Toughness.
- Channeling [-2] – one-element Evocation.
- Doctor (Trauma) – Help another recover moderate physical consequences outside facility, severe while inside. +1 for broad research, add’l +1 for narrowed research.
After wandering the Midwest for several months with only flashes of memory, “Stitches” comes across a circus, and is adopted by the company medic and lives among the sideshow performers. He learns that magic permeates the circus in wonderful and terrifying ways.
Aspect: “The circus was the only family I knew.”
The circus eventually collapses under severe financial strain, and Stitches adopts the life of a vagrant, unable to overcome the curse of his monstrous visage. He settles in Bridgeport, beneath the highway near the train station, where he acts as a makeshift doctor for the homeless community.
Aspect: Off the Grid
Out on a Limb
Guest Starring: Kristof and Nathan Wells
When several regulars of the community disappear mysteriously, Stitches investigates, and comes across a Black Court lair, where they keep people barely alive as a source of food.
- He encounters Kristof, a former G-Man, who is investigating the disappearance of two undercover federal agents among the victims of the Black Court. Together, they take out the lair.
- They are aided by Nathan who heard of the lair’s existence and reports it to the White Council.
Aspect: “Vampires. Why’d it have to be vampires?”
Great No Balls of Fire
Mark Brewer, also starring Charlie Cypress Kane
Mark went to Warden training but failed out due to his inability to perform combat magic.
-While trying to prove himself, Mark comes across a hulking stitched-together creature, but realizes it’s humanity. They discover a charismatic sorcerer who tries to establish a cult.
-Charlie talked with Mark and convinced him to live up to White Council standards.
Aspect: Home for a soul without a body