HERALD OF MUSPELLHEIM
SUPERB +5: Endurance, Might, Weapons
GREAT +4: Conviction, Discipline, Fists
GOOD +3: Alertness, Intimidation, Lore
FAIR +2: Athletics, Presence, Survival
Other physical skills default to Average, others to Mediocre.
BREATH WEAPON -2
• Weapon 2 attack up to one zone away. Attacks with WEAPONS skill.
HULKING SIZE -2
• EASY TO HIT, HARD TO HURT: Attackers get a +1 to hit when target size is a factor. Add 2 boxes to Physical Stress Track.
• EVERYTHING IS SMALL: Cannot interact with human sized objects. +2 MIGHT to lift or break things. +1 ATHLETICS to cover distance.
MYTHIC STRENGTH -6
• SUPREME LIFTING. Whenever lifting or breaking inanimate things, you gain a +12 to your Might score.
• UNSTOPPABLE STRENGTH. Roll Might at +3 whenever grappling. This also allows a 4-stress hit on an opponent as a supplemental action during a grapple.
• SUPREME STRENGTH. Whenever using Might to modify (page 214) another skill, it always provides a +3 regardless of the comparison of your Might score to the skill.
• DEVASTATING BLOWS. With attacks that depend on muscular force increase the stress dealt by 6 on a successful hit.
MYTHIC TOUGHNESS -6
CATCH Cold/Frost +1.
• NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO HURT. You naturally have Armor:3 against all physical stress.
• NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL. You have 6 additional boxes of physical stress.
SUPERHUMAN RECOVERY -4
CATCH: As above.
• TOTAL RECOVERY. Able to recover from any physical harm with enough time.
• FASTER RECOVERY. Recover from physical consequences as if they were 2 levels lower. Below mild are removed.
• VIGOROUS. Endurance never restricts skills due to lack of rest. May skip a week of sleep.
• IT’S NOTHING. Twice per scene clear a Mild Consequence as supplemental action.
MUSPELHEIM MAGIC -4
• SKILLS: Discipline, Conviction.
• KEYWORDS: Death, Destruction, Fire, Wildness
WORLD BURNER -1
•Fire giant can spend a Fate Point to make an attack affect an entire zone
TOTAL REFRESH COST: -24
Physical OOOOOO (OOOO), Armor:3
Notes: Uses a tremendous flaming sword (normally Weapon:4, Weapon:10 due to strength). Its Seelie Magic is not truly from Summer Faerie, coming from the power of Muspellheim instead, but it is mechanically identical to true Seelie Magic. This fire giant stands about 24 feet tall and weighs about 8 tons.
I got this critter from the DFRPG Boards.