Gloves of Arrow Snaring
- Allows the user to, twice a day, catch throwing weapons and throw them back.
Ring of the Ram
- The wearer can command the ring to give forth a ram-like force, manifested by a vaguely discernible shape that resembles the head of a ram or a goat. This force strikes a single target, dealing 1d6 points of damage if 1 charge is expended, 2d6 points if 2 charges are used, or 3d6 points if 3 charges (the maximum) are used. Treat this as a ranged attack with a 50-foot maximum range and no penalties for distance.
- The force of the blow is considerable, and those struck by the ring are subject to a bull rush if within 30 feet of the ring-wearer. The ram is Large and uses the ring’s caster level as its base attack bonus with a Strength of 25. This gives the ram a Combat Maneuver Bonus of +17. The ram gains a +1 bonus on the bull rush attempt if 2 charges are expended, or +2 if 3 charges are expended.
- In addition to its attack mode, the ring of the ram also has the power to open doors as if it were a character with Strength 25. This expends 1 charge. If 2 charges are expended, the effect is equivalent to a character with Strength 27. If 3 charges are expended, the effect is that of a character with Strength 29.
Amulet of Natural Armour
- +1 Natural bonus to AC
Amulet of Shocking Might
- +1d6 shock damage to attacks at will.
Headband of Inspired Wisdom
- +3 Wisdom
Pearl of the Sirines
- The pearl, when held in one hand or clasped to your chest, allows you to breathe water, and swim at a speed that is generally twice your land speed (60 feet).
- The bottle of fluid labeled Sovreign Glue contains seven doses of a glue that, when used on two items, and left to sit for a while (two rounds) become unable to be separated unless you use the Universal Solvent (not included). Whenever using a dose of glue, it needs to be replaced by a dose of the Salve of Slipperiness in order to keep the rest of the contents from adhering to the inside of the vial. if the glue is used on two objects and they are separated before it sets (within one round.) the items separate and the dose is wasted.
|Miss %||Damage Red.||Spell Res.|
|CMB||Base Att.||Str Mod||Size|
|Total||Base Attack Bonus||Abil. Mod||Size||Misc|
|Name||Attack Bonus||Damage||Critical||Range||Type||Special Qualities|
|Name||Type||Bonus||Max Dex||Check Penalty||Spell Failure||Max Speed||Special Qualities|
|Name||Type||Bonus||Check Penalty||Spell Failure||Special Qualities|
Ring / Amulet / Etc.
|Name||Type||Bonus||Special Qualities||Name||Type||Bonus||Special Qualities|
|Sleight of Hand||Dex|
|Use Magic Device||Cha|
Special Abilities+ Add
|Light Load||Medium Load||Heavy Load||Lift Over Head||Push/Drag|