The Sovereign of the Void is a Lunar-Class Cruiser:
- Jovian Pattern Class 4 Plasma Drives
- Strelov 2 Warp Engine and Gellar Field
- Multiple Void Shield Array
- Vitae Pattern Life Sustainers
- Clan-Kin Quarters
- Ship’s Master Bridge
- Deep Void Augur Array
- Temple-Shrine to the God-Emperor
- Murder Servitors
- Compartmentalized Cargo Holds
- Crew Reclamation Facility
- Salvage Systems
- Defensive Countermeasures
- Empyrean Mantle
- (Secret) Children of Thorns Wraithbone Core
The Sovereign of the Void is Ancient and Wise and has an active Death Cult.
- Sunsear Las-Broadsides (2 Starboard, 2 Port)
- Ryza Pattern Nova Cannon (Prow)
The Sovereign of the Void has a rich and storied history. It saw service as a naval vessel for millenia in countless wars in the Segmentum Obscurus before being decomissioned and sold to the freshly-minted Aguirre Dynasty.
As the Dynasty’s fortunes waxed and waned, the Sovereign of the Void remained the backbone of the fleet, a solid ship often supported by a fleet of lesser ships as the Aguirre Lord-Captains flew in support of the Angevin Crusade.
In recent years, the Dynasty’s fortunes have declined. Many ships were lost in the warp, investments turned sour, political opponents scored coups. Lord-Captain Francesco de Liire sought to turn it all around through a concerted program of high-risk high-reward gambles in the Cold Trade. This resulted in certain… changes… to the Sovereign of the Void that lie as a dark and secret heart to a formerly proud ship. They also resulted in a near fatal voyage that saw the ship heavily damaged.
Now repaired and refitted, the Sovereign of the Void heads out, once more, into the unknown.