He Who Follows in the Shadow of the Named
Character Name – He Who Follows in the Shadow of the Named
Concept – The Follower has worked his way to his position through blood and betrayal. Now, the Whisperer’s actions have robbed him of his protection and privilege.
Lifepaths – Born Chattel, Ravager, Lead to Black Legion, Black Hunter, Astride the Beast, Lead to Great and Black, Follower
Age – 30
|PTGS||Su: B3||Li: B5||Mi: B6||Se: B7||Tr: B8||Mo: B9|
Skills – Armor Training, Axe B3, Bow B5, Brawling B3, Brawling B3, Clan Wise B2, Field Dressing B4, Hunting B3, Intimidation B2, Mace B3, Mounted Combat Training, Poisonous Platitudes B3, Riding B3, Stealthy B4
- With Bloodspitter dead, I have no protection; I must ingratiate myself to whomever looks like they’ll be the next Chief.
- The Packmaster is cruel to his charges; I will take his place at the head of the cavalry.
- We will never survive the Mannish onslaught! I must convince the new Chief to retreat into the mountains where the Men cannot follow.
- Groom and saddle my mount upon waking.
- Poison arrows before battle.
- Offer those larger than me Poisonous Platitudes.
Gear – Rags, Hobnailed Boots, Great Wolf Mount, Riding Harness for Wolf, Mace, Poor Quality Axe, Hunting Bow
Relationships – The Sun Blotter (Minor, hateful/rival)
Spells or Rituals -
Traits – [Dt] Black Bile Poison, [Char] Brash, [Char] Breeder, [Char] Cannibal, [Dt] Cold Black Blood, [Dt] Cry Of Doom, [Dt] Fanged and Clawed, [Dt] Loathsome and Twisted, [Dt] Lynx-Eyed, Like Burning Coals, [C-O] Nimble, [Dt] Pack Hunter, [Char] Silent Hatred, [Char] Vile Language
|Weapon Type||I||M||S||Add||VA||WS||Strike Dist|
|Axe 1, 2||B3||B7||B9||2||1||1||Long|
|Hunting Bow 1||B4||B7||B10||1||Nock and Draw: 5|
1 Two-handed, may not be used with a shield
2 May Great Strike