Character Name – She Who Serves the Gods of Darkness & Blood and Gives Unto Them the Hearts of their Enemies
Concept – She is the last of the Servants to survive the slaughter. It is her duty to give a Name to the one who proves worthy to lead the tribe.
Lifepaths – Born Great, Lead to Servant of the Dark Blood, Slave to the Dark, Drinker of the Dark, Bloodletter, Master of Blood, Blood Summoner, Servant
Age – 94
|PTGS||Su: B4||Li: B6||Mi: B7||Se: B8||Tr: B9||Mo: B10|
Skills – Animal Husbandry B4, Bargaining B3, Doctrine Of Nights Blood B3, Great And Black-wise B3, Intimidation B5, Knives B3, Name Ritual B6, Oratory B3, Orc-wise B3, Poison-wise B3, Poisonous Platitudes B4, Rituals Of Blood B6, Rituals-wise B3, Servant-wise B3, Torture B4
- The Shattered Spear must have a chief! I will Name the one who proves himself worthy of the rank.
- The Troll Lord suspects that it was I who betrayed the warband, and such perception could serve us well; I will set him and the Head-Taker against each other and find out who is stronger.
- The rout of our army has destroyed the ranks of the Servants; I should choose one among us to induct into the mysteries.
- Always keep a caged crow for a quick sacrifice.
- Always keep my ritual knives close at hand.
- When threatened, whip out the Starlight.
Gear – Black Robes, Leather Apron, Ceremonial Knives, Tools of the Trade, Hobnailed Boots, Great Wolf Mount, Whip, Starlight (Elven)
Affiliations – Great and Black 1D, War-witch of the Shattered Spear 1D
Reputations – Mad Witch 1D (infamous among the Chattel), Religious Leader of the Warband 1D
Relationships – Commander Cyril Haldane (Significant)
Spells or Rituals – Rituals of Blood
- Wormtongue:, Ob1: Implant a seed of doubt in your victim’s mind. Requires a small blood sacrifice.
- Cry of the Black Wolf, Ob 2: Call a single wolf (regular, not great) to the summoner’s side. The wolf will perform one task or serve as long as it’s fed. Requires an animal sacrifice.
- Walk in Shadow, Ob 3: The Servant transforms herself into a black wolf (regular, not great). Requires a blood sacrifice from the summoner.
- Black Wings, Ob 4: Summon bats to harry your enemies, giving them +2 Ob until the bats are dispersed. Requires an animal sacrifice.
- Gathering of Stones, Ob 5: Call nearby trolls to the summoner. The trolls must be negotiated with for service. Requires the sacrifice of a child or lamb.
- Pack Lord, Ob 5: Call forth Orcs – friend and enemy. Orcs must be cowed into service. Requires the sacrifice of an intelligent being.
- Dark Friend, Ob 6: Summon a great wolf to the summoner’s side. The wolf must be bargained with for service. Requires a large animal sacrifice.
- Lord of Werewolves, Ob 7: This spell transforms the summoner into a Great Black Wolf. Requires the sacrifice of a wolf.
- Call Forth His Might, Ob 8: This spell sends a signal to any earth-bound demons within 100 miles of the Servant. The demon must answer even if he is on another errand. he must be bargained with for service. Requires human sacrifice.
- Whispers in the Dark, Ob 9: Drive your victim mad. Impose a trait representing insanity – jealousy, greed, pride, grief, wrath – on the victim. Requires human sacrifice.
Traits – [Char] Blasphemer, [Dt] Born to Rule Them All, [Char] Breeder, [Char] Cannibal, [Dt] Cold Black Blood, [Char] Diminutive Stature, [C-O] Dreadful, [Dt] Dreamer, [Dt] Enemy of the Sun, [Dt] Fanged and Clawed, [Char] Fearful Respect Of The Servants, [Dt] Lame, [Dt] Loathsome and Twisted, [Dt] Lynx-Eyed, Like Burning Coals, [Char] Naked Hatred, [Char] Stark Madness, [Char] Vile Language, [Dt] Void Embrace, [Dt] Where Theres a Whip, Theres a Way
|Weapon Type||I||M||S||Add||VA||WS||Strike Dist|
1 Two-handed, may not be used with a shield
2 May Great Strike
Of all the characters, only the Servant has a secret; her dark deities granted her a vision while she slept – the warband would be utterly destroyed if Bloodspitter remained chief. It was the Servant who crept into the Mannish camp in the guise of a black wolf and treated with Commander Haldane of the army of Men, telling him of the warband’s location and disposition. When Haldane came upon the Shattered Spear, it was a slaughter. Her gambit worked, though, and the Whisperer blamed Bloodspitter and murdered him in his sleep.
Who the new Chief should be, the gods do not say. It is the Servant’s responsibility to grant the worthy Orc a Name, so that the others will follow him. Gods be willing, he will be a stronger leader than the last one.