PERSONAL DATA AND HISTORY
1. Date of Preparation 2/27/2012 (real time)
2. Name Dag Thorskeld
3. UPP 674B88
5. Military Rank Shore Liaison Officer, Loreli (Dirtside) Gunnery Crew Officer, Loreli (Space)(Current)
6. Birthdate 11/12/1087
7. Age 47 years aged, 236 years old
8. Birthplace Denmark, Terra
9. Service Merchants
10. Branch Trader
11. Dischargeworld Terra
12. Terms Served 7
13. Final Rank 2nd Officer
X Yes o No (prior to reawakening)
14b. Retirement Pay 8000 (prior to reawakening)
15. Special Assignments Liaison School, University of Terrelay (post reawakening)
17. Equipment Qualified On VaccSuits, Slug Pistols, Energy Rifles/Carbines, Turrets
18a. Primary Skill Liaison 3
18b. Secondary Skills Streetwise 2(from Liaison), Admin 2(from Liaison), Bribery 1
18c. Additional Skills Slug Pistol 2, Energy Longarm 1, Electronics 2, VaccSuit 2, Gunnery 1, Mechanical 1, Steward 1, Forward Observer 1
19a. Preferred Weapon Laser Carbine
19b. Preferred Pistol Auto or Gauss Pistol
19c. Preferred Blade N/A
20. TAS Member?
o Yes X No
26. Cash 108,550 Cr/5,000 Cr Month
27. Possessions Autopistol, Gauss Pistol
28. Loreli Ground Security Officer Loadout Laser Carbine, Gauss Pistol, Combat Armour, Forward Observer Comm Gear upgrade for Combat Armour, including LR Comms
Dag Thorskeld’s homeworld is Terra; he is a true Solomani.
Dag was the 2nd Officer on a Solar Shipping Merchant ship. After the rebellion started and the Solomani Confederation retook Terra, he wound up in Lucan’s Imperium, and, seeing no future in fighting for either side, he retired and chose to refugee to the new frontier with a fleet of other refugee ships. His ship, the Fey Morgana, after a long trek through Aslan space and then the reft, suffered drive failure on 1133 in the Fulani sector, almost to their destination; he and the rest of the crew entered low berths to survive.
After drifting for almost two centuries, the Fey Morgana was found derelict in the Spidrela system (Spidrela 1440 X545000-0 Ba Lo Ni 003 Na M1 V M9 D) in 1321; according to Terrelayne law, he and almost 100 others were revived and were given a portion of the salvage receipts for the ship. A year of rehabilitaion followed from the effects of longterm cold sleep, the cost being high enough that Terrelay required three years of service to recoup their expenses. To repay his debt Dag “volunteered” for the University of Terrelay Research and Exploration Expedition (UTREE). To fulfill his service obligation, after a year of training, he was hired as the Shore Liaison Officer of the Loreli for 5000Cr a month; he now has two years left on his obligation.