An ex-con with sigil-based ritual magic who is haunted by the necessary but terrible things he has done.
Template: Focused Practitioner
Power Level: Feet in the Water
Refresh Cost: -4
High Concept: Sigilist spirit-hunter
Trouble: The Searchlight Massacre
- Ex-convict car thief
- Sigil tattoos (at too high a price)
- The Red Court will pay for what they do
Great (+4): Burglary
Good (+3): Lore, Alertness
Fair (+2): Athletics, Conviction, Weapons
Average (+1): Driving, Endurance, Intimidation, Stealth
Stunts and Powers
[-2] Rituals (Enchanting using sigils)
[-2] Refinements (+4 focus item slots)
- Book of sigils (+1 Strength for enchanted items) – 1.0 slot
Tattoos: (2.0 slots total)
- “Wooden Skin” tattoo: Armor (Physical): 2 [3 uses/session] – 1.0 slots
- “Iron Gate” tattoo: Mental magic block: 4 [1 use/session] – 0.5 slots
- “Faded Touch” tattoo: Block attempts to find evidence (video, lineup, fingerprints, etc.): 4 [1 use/session] – 0.5 slots
(Actually one-shot sigils drawn on items)
On Dagger: (1.5 slots total)
- “Ghost Knife” [x2 uses] (Weapon: 4 against incorporeal spirits and ghosts; need to roll Weapons to hit) Duration: Instantaneous – 1.0 slots (0.5 each with 2 uses)
- “Puppet Strings” (May move with a thought at a result of 4 [as Weapons or Might, depending on whether the power or the accuracy is in question]) – Duration: One scene – 0.5 slots
Open Potion Slots: 3 (1.5 slots) – Usually drawn on wooden paint stirring sticks or similar.
Common “potions” include detecting supernatural, cutting through solid objects easily, veiling targets (up to a zone in size at times), more “ghost knives” for allies to hurt spirits, blocks to keep supernatural entities for entering or leaving a zone, attacks to banish spirits, and “tangled vines” to keep others from moving.
Physical: OOO (3)
Mental: OOO (3)
Social: OO (2)
- Has Armor:2 for 3 uses a session from “Wooden Skin” sigil tattoo
- Has a knife (weapon: 1) that he uses a lot (two pretty regular “potions” on it are TK for a scene and weapon: 4 vs. incorporeal entities).
I’ll copy over the five phases of character creation to here later (fro mteh forums on OP and form notes from our first session).